BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1902)
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
I've been a bartender for years and grey goose is picked as an upgraded vodka more often then any other in the bars I've worked. If I have the extra money to spend and go above well vodka grey goose it the one I would choose. Clean taste in mixed drinks and no bad hangover( for me at least lol)
Rita M.
Port Neches
This is my go to drink with cranberry and lime. I love my Grey Goose! I have tried other kinds, but they are just not as good
Velvet D.
It’s amazing!! I love It. I’m buy this in December for my Christmas party in ABC wine . I’m a repeat customer at Venezuela I’m drink this one too. The price it’s fine because it’s a vodka class A . Super satisfied
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I am not much of a drinker, but every now and then I will have a drink or two to unwind at home. When this occasion occurs, my go to is always vodka.This is the only alcohol I purchase and consume consistently this is the only hard liquor I purchase and consume. I prefer it to other brands of vodka, because despite being more expensive, it is worth it. I seldom wake up with a hangover after drinking Grey Goose. 👌
Michelle P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff will have you messed up! The taste is so smooth! I mixed it with pineapple juice. I have never had a better tasting vodka before! I totally recommend this over the cheap stuff. Drink responsibly!
Jillian S.
norwalk, CA
This is one of the harshest vodkas for me. But hey it’s worth it right? Just add a little juice and it should be just fine.
sade c.
los angeles
Great for martinis. The price is ok but it's pretty good quality not too strong going down. I would definitely repurchase.
Anna S.
Great Vodka smooth finish! Great for mixed drinks or on the rocks. Would recommend this brand for anyone looking for a smooth vodka.
Brittany B.
Classy and tasteful, a favorite to many as it has such a smooth taste. More expensive than others but definitely a crowd pleaser!
Courtney J.
Jacksonville FL
Can't go wrong with the Goose !! If you want to bring something to a get together it's something everyone will like.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?