BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rita M.
Port Neches
This is my go to drink with cranberry and lime. I love my Grey Goose! I have tried other kinds, but they are just not as good
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I am not much of a drinker, but every now and then I will have a drink or two to unwind at home. When this occasion occurs, my go to is always vodka.This is the only alcohol I purchase and consume consistently this is the only hard liquor I purchase and consume. I prefer it to other brands of vodka, because despite being more expensive, it is worth it. I seldom wake up with a hangover after drinking Grey Goose. 👌
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
I've been a bartender for years and grey goose is picked as an upgraded vodka more often then any other in the bars I've worked. If I have the extra money to spend and go above well vodka grey goose it the one I would choose. Clean taste in mixed drinks and no bad hangover( for me at least lol)
Velvet D.
It’s amazing!! I love It. I’m buy this in December for my Christmas party in ABC wine . I’m a repeat customer at Venezuela I’m drink this one too. The price it’s fine because it’s a vodka class A . Super satisfied
Queen o.
Goose is just my go to vodka it’s smooth. You can mix it or drink it solo over ice. Below photo is mixed with pineapple juice :)
Ashley R.
Columbus
This is by far one of my favorite vodkas, definitely my go to. I typically use vodkas as mixers but this is one that I don’t mind doing a shot of, it goes down so smooth, barely any burn whatsoever.
Michelle P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff will have you messed up! The taste is so smooth! I mixed it with pineapple juice. I have never had a better tasting vodka before! I totally recommend this over the cheap stuff. Drink responsibly!
Brittany M.
London, ON
Best vodka on the market, in a reasonable price range. It’s a good price. Great on its own, or in mixed drinks. Great packaging.
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
So crisp and of a great quality. You can tell they know what they are doing. No comparison. This is a great vodka and every bar should stock up on this. Good value and I recommend to anyone looking for the best bang for your buck.
Harlivleen K.
Fairview Park
I like it.!! It’s awesome, grey goose is like a premium packaging, nice quality vodka. Great for gifting. I get a grey goose whenever I am invited for a dinner, so its a safe pick for me. Since I know they would like it.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?