BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Morgan G.
Phoenixville
Love this! It’s nice to mix with pretty much any juice or soda, not to mention I love what to bottle looks like.
Alexandra C.
Homestead, FL
This makes me think of high school. Every party contained a bottle of this vodka. It is great for shots.
Allison G.
This is the only vodka I buy and drink at home. I don’t drink hard alcohol a lot, so that’s why I buy Grey Goose. It has great taste and not harsh when you drink it (like a lot of cheap vodkas).
Stephanie R.
Me encanta tomarlo bien frío, y preparar tragos con el, me gustaría que fuera un poco más fuerte!
✦ S.
Mantachie
I buy this every time I want vodka! It tastes so smooth and great AND you cannot best the price. Grey Goose is my go to! You
torey w.
Westchester
Grey goose is high quality alcohol. While expensive, I think that it is worth it and highly recommend
Zach B.
Thought this vodka is very expensive, it is very much worth the cost. It is the smoothest vodka I have ever drank. It tastes great with little after taste. It also does not cause a nasty hangover to occur the next day.
Shea B.
evansville
I'm not much of a drinker but when I'm in a social environment I always choose Grey Goose on ice with some kind of mixxer (cranberry juice, red bull). We always keep two bottles available in the house for when we have guest around.
Nicki S.
Roswell, GA
Hands down one of my all time favorite vodkas. Perfect for bloody Mary’s, this vodka is smooth and delicious. I like to try new vodkas but I always find myself coming back to Grey Goose because it’s great quality for a very reasonable price
Cantrell S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very popular brand in my family we always have this vodka around for celebrating or holidays you have a great product
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?