BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Ashley J.
Waco
Grey Goose goes down super smooth. It’s great alone and also great mixed with mixers or into a Long Island iced tea! The packaging is also really sleek! I would definitely recommend purchasing Grey Goose for keeping around the house!
Ree J.
Triangle
Grey Goose is pretty smooth to the taste. I had no problem consuming this Vodka. I myself prefer to use it in a mixed drink.
Monica B.
Marana
Favorite vodka to use in a Bloody Mary. Vodka is the main clear alcohol I’ll go for and Grey Goose is definitely the best. Definitely recommend it with olives or with any mixed drink. Always a party staple.
Jen R.
Savannah
Love grey goose dirty martinis! So smooth! A classic! Would definitely recommend. Affordable.
Iana W.
Gold Coast
Smooth taste and very high quality. Love this vodka! It’s up there in price but so worth it!
Tara H.
Fort Worth
I gave this to a friend for her birthday! It was the perfect size for four of us to split at her party! I’m really glad I decided to buy this size! It was affordable. I would definitely buy it again for a similar situation.
Tamara R.
Love the flavor and easy and smooth to drink makes good mixed drinks as well for any occasion has to be one of my go to drinks for the hot summer days by the water or out at the cottage
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
The goose is loose! One of my fav drinks very inexpensive and very smooth great to make mixed drinks. A definite must have.
esperanza i.
love this with cranberry juice or pineapple juice ,affordable and pretty strong drink . you can mix it with anything
Tori A.
Dumfries
This was a well priced product that I as well as my fiancé enjoy. The packaging was nice and this is something I continue to purchase! I convinced my family to try it because this is a purchase that was worth it!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?