BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
I hate vodka. This is gross. If u like vodka, you might like this. Lol. Tooooooo strong
Melisa M.
La Porte
Not a huge fan of this vodka. It’s extremely dry and I don’t like dry liquor. I don’t think it comes close to being worth what the price tag is. I will say I think it is a quality liquor. Just not for me.
Jennifer T.
Irvine, KY
As far as vodka brands, Grey Goose is my least favorite. It’s way too expensive and does not have a good vodka flavor at all. Extremely overrated!
ashley m.
miami
This drink tastes like rubbing alcohol and is way too expensive for no reason. Nothing ive tried to mix with it masks the taste enough.
Mare R.
AHAHAH WOW KMS. NEVER AGAIN. I don’t know what happened to me honestly... I mixed myself a pretty strong drink and got MESSED UP. I can handle my liquor insanely and this stuff just ruined my night. It could have been because I was doing other plant activities as well.. but.. I don’t even know what to say. I got a little drunk at first then poured myself another drink -it was some other vodka mixed with Midori Melon Liqueur, and then I got more drunk. I was doing fine.. in fact I was feeling GREAT. I literally felt like I experienced what it’s like to be weightless in space. I felt like I was floating.. but about an hour later it felt like I was in a rocket ship malfunction in which my body was flying everywhere and my head was spinning to the point I almost had a panic attack and crawled around everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend this, or mixing it with other activities.. if you’re going to get cross-faded, which isn’t usually a bad experience.. DO NOT. DO NOT DO IT WITH THIS. Plus I also read that this is not as good vodka as it seems. It’s more of a brand than a quality thing. If you want to buy good vodka, try Aviv 613 vodka. Don’t pretend to be all fancy cus you’re buying goose.
Desiree K.
Detroit, MI
This is my least favorite alcoholic drink. I feel like it tastes like rubbing alcohol
Jatnna G.
BRONX, NY
Taste like I’m drinking rubbing alcohol
As if I were to spill that over a cut and it’ll heal up . Lol just doesn’t taste pleasant I think me not being big on vodka overall puts me in an automatic no
Dreanna Y.
columbia city
Very strong taste, almost like rubbing alcohol just because it’s vodka. I definitely need a chaser with it.
Julia B.
Pelham, NH
This tastes like absolute rubbing alcohol. Burns your throat I can not drink it. It is for the best vodka drinkers out there. Which isn’t for me
Angel B.
Danville, IL
Ive never had it but we had a grey goose bottle we used for pennies when I was a teenager when we first moved into our house because someone left it here. We saved up about 25 dollars worth at one time and another time we had dimes saved up about 30 or 40 dollars I think? So even if you don't want to save the last of the alcohol you can save the bottle and turn it into a pretty coin jar
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?