BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Alicia G.
This is one of my favorites. It is smooth and great mixed with any beverage. It is a little pricy but nothing over the top. I will always buy this as my vodka brand.
Victoria C.
Southaven
This is a great product. I am always satisfied with the grey goose brand. I have never had a bad experience with buying a grey goose product! I would recommend to any wife, husband, or the adult of the household.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
I have nothing but good things to say about Grey Goose. Whenever I stop in to my local ABC its almost always for a bottle, I'm a repeat customer of the brand. I consider it a more realistic option to Belvedere and as close as you're going to get to it; it's incredibly smooth and goes down so easily, my drink is vodka water so that's saying a lot. For someone on a budget I definitely recommend it.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my favorite vodkas!! It is so smooth! I usually gag every time I hear the word, "vodka" but with this, I mix it with nearly anything and I can't even hardly taste the alcohol, it is so smooth! And even the taste of it is amazing. It has a very high-end vodka kind of feel to it. Always one of my favorites and will continue to recommend to all my friends!!
Ana C.
Culver City
Amazing taste and good for mix with a lot of drinks.
Nice bottle and design. It’s a little expensive in comparison with others vodka brands and sometimes I can’t afford.
But that has a good quality and tastes good.
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
Grey Goose is an amazing Vodka that is perfect for a special occasion. While there are cheaper vodkas, this one is much smoother than most. Grey Goose is definitely more expensive than other brands but it is definitely worth it when you want something nicer. I will definitely buy this the next time I want something a little nicer and would recommend it to a friend.
Lauren K.
Louisville
I bought a bottle of Grey Goose cus a lot of rappers mentioned it in their songs and I figured that if I'm ever gonna be cool, I'm gonna have to learn to "blame it on the Goose". Though I didn't feel any looser like T-Pain said I would, I did score a sweet pair of golden pajama pants that I had never seen before and mysteriously woke up in the next morning.
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
This stuff is the best of the best! There's a reason why this stuff is a little higher priced and so well known, it's so good! Clean and crisp with just the right amount of burn. Anytime I have guests or a party this is what I get to impress everyone. I like other vodkas, but I probably wouldn't buy any other plain ol' unflavored vodka other than Grey Goose!
Eliza E.
Grey Goose is a classic, but at the end of the day this ranks about third on my list. Against other brands (and different genres of vodka,) this is such a dependable choice, but nothing exciting. I always buy it when I'm entertaining since it's such a fan favorite, but for someone who likes interesting flavors and new ideas, this isn't my personal go-to.
Marquita B.
Best Vodka I've had yet... but I've only tried Absolut, Kettle One, and Stolichnaya thus far. Amazingly smooth finish compared to the others in this group. Makes a Martini that you can sip and truly enjoy the flavor. I'll continue testing others to see if I can top it... but so far I always keep a bottle of this handy for straight Vodka or Martinis.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?