BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Sadie H.
I love this product. It pairs so well with cranberry juice and with sweet and sour. This really is a great product and worth the money.
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink can be mixed with any of your favorite juices. The flavor is one of a kind. Bring this to your next party for a great time.
Dennise R.
Amazon when mixed with orange juice and cranberry juice. It has a nice packaging. And the price for this drink is just right
Darlene M.
Florida
This brand is amazing with sprite or mountain dew. I have mixed with jello shots too. It's good straight chilled with a twist of time.
Debra C.
The best!  Very smooth.  I usually make a vodka  martini with Grey Goose, white vermouth and a few green olives.
Rachael C.
Saint Cloud
From time to time I like to enjoy a cocktail and find that Grey Goose is smooth and one of my favorites to mix with club soda and lime.
Chelsea B.
On the rocks. Best way to sip on some goose! It’s a more expensive bottle but totally worth your buy. I’ll always purchase Grey Goose!
Jessica P.
Nixville
My husband and I are not big drinkers but when we do, this is our go to liquor. It has the best taste of all the vodkas we have tried.
Stephanie l.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my favorite vodkas!!! Especially for some cranberry vodka type action!! But grey goose goes well with any other mixer...
Ni'Cole J.
High Point, NC
Grey goose vodka is amazing . One of my favorite brands of vodka. It mixes very well to make mixed drinks. And awsome for jello shots.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?