BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Jill B.
Kentville, NS
Even though this is more expensive than some other vodka brands, it is most definitely worth the price. It is very smooth and has no intense after taste which I love. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Sinead C.
Dickinson close, Blackburn
I love this vodka it’s so nice and it’s actually quite sweet in a way! First time customer and I would definitely get this again! It’s affordable and it is good especially to drink on its own! I would highly recommend
Susan L.
Ottawa
It is a pricey product. A big bottle can last a long time - delicious when mixed (preferably with cranberry juice). Would pick Grey Goose over other vodka alternatives on the market. Definitely recommend!
Charley B.
It’s a great tasting vodka, not my fave but definitely delicious! Pricey but it’s definitely worth it because of the strength and taste. A few ice cubes and some lemonade and I’m ready for my night out 🤤
Rubi R.
I won’t protest that Grey Goose is a smooth vodka. It certainly isn’t a good tasting vodka. It’s a little bitter at first. Then it gets more bitter. After it goes down, the aftertaste is even more bitter. It doesn’t burn, but I’ve tasted better vodkas that are a lot cheaper and a lot less pretentious. That said, I’ve tasted worse. A chaser wasn’t necessary, but I wouldn’t mind one.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz
it's got to be served very chilled, sipped and appreciated, lingered over and given that little extra respect and time on the tongue, not slammed down the throat with any cheap cola as fast as possible!
Stephanie W.
Sault Ste Marie
My favourite vodka to give as a birthday gift. So many of my friends love Grey Goose but they don’t treat themselves to it often enough. It is a beautifully smooth vodka! I will continue buying it!
Becca M.
Fredericton, NB
Grey Goose is a vodka that is as smooth as water and brings a certain feeling of class to the drinker without the heavy price tag. Available at any store that sells alcohol, it's easy to find and much better than the competition. I would recommend this to any vodka drinker who appreciates a smooth drink.
Kelsey C.
North Vancouver , BC
There's nothing better than a Grey Goose Vodka and soda.  After years of drinking cheap vodkas, I discovered Grey Goose and haven't turned back.  It's super smooth and tastes great with a variety of different mixes.  I prefer soda but next best would be vodka cran! Delish.
Bev S.
Stoney Creek, ON
Smooth, just the right flavour.  I always mix it, usually making caesars, or with Orange Juice.  It is very smooth but I find others also very good and paying extra money doesnt seem worth it. Bought it at LCBO.  Yes I would recommend it to others if they want to pay extra money.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?