BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1911)
Kayleigh L.
New Orleans
Grey Goose is delicious. I could drink it on the rocks, it's just THAT dang smooth. A glass of goose on the rocks and a lime is so good!
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Classic! Perfect for sipping or mixing in your favorite cocktails! I’m a repeat customer. Great option for parties or housewarming gift!
Caitlin M.
River forest , IL
Honestly my favorite top shelf vodka of all time. I do wish it wouldn't be so expensive , but it's always a high demand so it's expected
Carlie P.
Sneads Ferry
When I drink liquor, I usually choose vodka to make a screwdriver. Vodka and orange juice is my go to drink. Grey Goode is great quality!
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink can be mixed with any of your favorite juices. The flavor is one of a kind. Bring this to your next party for a great time.
Jessica P.
Nixville
My husband and I are not big drinkers but when we do, this is our go to liquor. It has the best taste of all the vodkas we have tried.
Debra C.
The best!  Very smooth.  I usually make a vodka  martini with Grey Goose, white vermouth and a few green olives.
Chelsea B.
On the rocks. Best way to sip on some goose! It’s a more expensive bottle but totally worth your buy. I’ll always purchase Grey Goose!
Ni'Cole J.
High Point, NC
Grey goose vodka is amazing . One of my favorite brands of vodka. It mixes very well to make mixed drinks. And awsome for jello shots.
Theresa T.
Irvine
The magnum bottle is ideal for big party gatherings. It is sure to be one of the most requested drink of choice for everyone!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?