BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Mara D.
New York
Can't beat the classic taste of grey goose. One of my go tos for a standard vodka martini
Bridget O.
Liverpool, NY
Worth the price because of the smoothness and the ease of mixing it with almost anything
Kimberly M.
Springfield, MO
I love Grey Goose as my more expensive go to brand. It tastes great mixed with Cranberry!
Quisha D.
Burleson, TX
Love this Vodka and Brand!! The vodka goes down so smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Though this is a little expensive. It is still a good product and good for mixed drinks.
Mary P.
Akron, OH
Love this vodka. The only one I’ll drink really. Doesn’t give me a headache like some do.
Ernestina A.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at BJ's wholesale. I love this with cranberry and a hint of lime. Delicious!
Annie P.
While you pay much more for Grey Goose than some other brands. The quality never fails!
Dawn Z.
Palm Springs
Grey goose is a nice vodka we use it every now and then when we find a good deal on it
alessandra d.
Somers
Pretty much a staple in my house, always have it. Never can go wrong with this bottle.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?