BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
leeanngilyard G.
Clarks Hill
I njoyed this product mixed with some pineapple/orange juice Nd found it very tasteful but I will not be buying it again cause after trying it twice I ended up with a headache both times
Emily H.
Arlington, VA
Classy AF. My boyfriend and I drank this on New Year’s eve this past year. One of the best vodka I’ve had- It’s expensive but lives up to every cent. It’s definitely a good investment for more classy and sophisticated affairs.
Cassandra V.
Elizabethton
This brand is a little bit pricy but well worth the money. It has a smoother taste than some of the less expensive brands and makes it easier to tolerate with or without a mixer.
Ashley G.
I love Grey Goose. The price can honestly be a bit expensive which is why it is not what I regularly reach for, but as a splurge item it’s definitely a smooth and filtered drink.
Veronica Z.
Eastvale , CA
Must have a bottle for that special drink. I never share and want it all to myself. Nothing g like a glass of tonic and Grey Goose! Worth every penny Grey Goose Vodka
Erica A.
Carrollton
It has a very smooth taste to it and goes good with just about anything. I like to put it in the freezer and once in a while just take a shot of it or mix it in with a juice.
Jennica B.
Portsmouth
Strongest vodka I've had and it burns that's for sure and very expensive but deffinately worth the party. I can't ever afford it but when it's around I deffinately want some!
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a smooth vodka but I do find it does have a bitter aftertaste. I think it is over priced. There are other vodkas that are less pricey that taste better in my opinion.
Heather B.
Lorain, OH
Grey goose is always a reliable way to go for a good drink. It tastes much better than other companies to me,
.It's always a staple in my cabinet, no need for change!
Paige B.
South Amboy, NJ
Grey goose is def top shelf. My mom only buys grey goose when we have drinks at a party. It has a good value even though it is a little pricey. Another alternative to grey goose would probably be Ciroc
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?