BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Leona K.
Edinburgh
Nice tasting, smooth vodka! Makes drinking alcohol easier and eases the burn! A bit higher in price than other vodkas but worth it! Buy this vodka when I’m treating myself and buy it from my local supermarkets! 10/10 for an alcohol! Would definetely drink again
Petrina W.
SCARBOROUGH , ON
Personally, Grey Goose is probably the smoothest vodka that I have ever had.  Vodka for the most part can be harsh, but not grey goose.  It is a bit on the pricey side, but worth it.  Grey Goose is one of my favourites and will continue to purchase it.  I would suggest this one over the rest.
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Nice and smooth vodka. Mixes lovely or smooth on its own.
Cheaper vodkas you can taste... this just tastes like quality (I know that makes no sense but seriously... it tastes expensive)
My #1 vodka and highly recommend
Blythe H.
If you enjoy the taste of vodka (and not as a mixed drink), Grey Goose is one of the three top best for drinking straight or sipping (and I was a bartender for several years).  It has a crisp and sophisticated flavour and is very smooth.  Refreshing when served cold.  But this is far too nice a vodka to be used in mixed drinks where sugary sodas or juices are meant to mask the flavour and make it more palatable.  Pass on that.
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
Grey Goose is a top of the line vodka drink. Smooth and creamy in texture with seemingly no added sugars. It doesn’t appear to be grain because of the texture and lack of aftertaste. You can never go wrong with a chilled Grey Goose on the rocks.
Laura B.
Calgary, AB
A great buy for a great party. We purchased a large bottle of Grey Goose for a new years event and it was gone straight away! Grey Goose is so smooth, especially when very cold. This brand is always a favorite of mine for a special treat. I can't wait for the next occasion.
Samantha S.
Smooth taste makes it an easy pairing to a cranberry juice and ice! This vodka will make any drink taste exactly the same making it great for those who have sensitive taste buds and dangerous for those who don’t taste the alcohol
Karlee G.
Clairmont
This is my ideal vodka when it comes to shots (and, if it’s coming to vodka shots, Jesus take the wheel!) This is smooth enough to make this a nearly pleasant experience and, for me, that’s saying something. I would absolutely consider this a good value if you’re the type to enjoy a good vodka, but if you’re easy, I’d consider a lower price scale. The bottle is sleek, tall and, if you could call vodka beautiful, I guess Grey Goose manages to make that happen.
Jill B.
Kentville, NS
Even though this is more expensive than some other vodka brands, it is most definitely worth the price. It is very smooth and has no intense after taste which I love. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Sinead C.
Dickinson close, Blackburn
I love this vodka it’s so nice and it’s actually quite sweet in a way! First time customer and I would definitely get this again! It’s affordable and it is good especially to drink on its own! I would highly recommend
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?