BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Cayla H.
Chino Hills
Great for parties and mixers, I can’t drink it straight but it’s worth the price you pay!
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
A pricey, yet perfect vodka that doesn't need anything added to it. One of my favorites.
Maggie M.
California
Great drink to have for a night of fun you can do shots or mixed drinks one of the best!!
Mara D.
New York
Can't beat the classic taste of grey goose. One of my go tos for a standard vodka martini
Molly B.
We drank this over New Years! Great clean crisp taste and great for mixing Moscow mules!
Kimberly M.
Springfield, MO
I love Grey Goose as my more expensive go to brand. It tastes great mixed with Cranberry!
Dawn Z.
Palm Springs
Grey goose is a nice vodka we use it every now and then when we find a good deal on it
Paula P.
I served it on my wedding and everyone loved it, no hangovers and the taste is amazing!
Ernestina A.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at BJ's wholesale. I love this with cranberry and a hint of lime. Delicious!
Valarie B.
2nd favorite with Tito’s being my first. Completely different taste but still very good
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?