BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Jeannie H.
Macedon
One of the best tasting vodkas , its very smooth and when served ice cold from the freezer, it goes down like pure icey heaven. This is one of my favorites.
Tom L.
Adrian
So smooth and easy drinking. It is definitely worth the price because of how smooth it drinks. I could just drink this with ice and be set; no chaser needed.
Savanna H.
Covington
Good size for the price. Got for Valentine’s Day a few years ago, and it’s delicious! Doesn’t taste like you’d expect. Definitely prefer this over any other.
Shannon M.
Absolutely best vodka on the market. Very expensive but so worth it for the taste and status it gives you. If I could drink only grey goose I would be happy!
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I used to drink this in college a lot. Definitely up there in favorites. Never disappointed!! I recommend for sure. Available in basically all liquor stores
Kay S.
One of my other favorite vodkas. Extremely smooth with little bite. A bit more expensive but worth it. Would highly recommend this to anyone who loves vodka.
Kora M.
Best vodka EVER!!!!! Doesn't taste like potatoes like most cheaper end vodkas. You'll feel fancy drinking this vodka. I purchased it from my local ABC store
Missy R.
Willits, CA
Gimme that grey goose! I’d always order this type while at the bar or club. It tastes super smooth & I love to have it mixed in with other delicious flavors.
Kirsten J.
Biloxi, MS
Very clean and refreshing taste! I feel like Grey Goose can be drank straight over ice or can mix with juice or soda. Refreshing taste and excellent quality!
LIZETTE I.
Phoenix
Grey G is the only vodka that will ever get me suppperrrrrr drunk super fast 😹😹😹😹 Idont know but it’s been a long ways with this one & unforgettable nights !
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?