BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Brandon H.
Aurora, CO
Awesome Vodka. Super smooth with a tiny burn. Mixes well with juice. Given the option i would chose grey goose second out of all the vodkas I've had because of the burn and how fast it disappears.
Jessica W.
lakewood
Very rubbing alcohol tasting, not so smooth compared to others. Purchased at Ralph’s. Not so expensive at Ralph’s, but can get expensive other places. Repeat customer. Wouldn’t really buy again.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Great taste, however I find it very pricey for what you are getting. I think the Costco brand is as good if not better than this for half price. However, the taste is great and less harsh.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
Whenever I can afford it, I choose to get this vodka. It’s very smooth and taking shots of it is pretty easy. It’s got a great flavor and even though it’s rather expensive, it’s an amazing vodka.
Gabrielle K.
Saint Louis, MO
What’s not to love? Smooth, excellent as a stand-alone. This isn’t s vodka you need to mix with anything, in fact, you shouldn’t. Shaken or stirred, once chilled it’s the perfect drink! How do you like your martini?
Kathleen S.
East Syracuse, NY
I love ❤ the Grey Goose Vodka it it very smooth and has a very great taste , one you can drink alone or mix , it doesn't burn the back of your throat..  And the bottle is pretty too!!
Allison G.
This is the only vodka I buy and drink at home. I don’t drink hard alcohol a lot, so that’s why I buy Grey Goose. It has great taste and not harsh when you drink it (like a lot of cheap vodkas).
Monique G.
It's a decent vodka. The price reflects its popularity- not it's taste. It's not the worst vodka I've tasted,and certainly not the worst. You can get a similar tasting vodka for less money-imho
Melanie M.
miami
Would’ve given this 5 stars if not for the fact I discovered an even better vodka. Grey Goose was always a go to. Not too bad of a taste and the hangovers were there but went away swiftly if taken care of.
Eileen R.
Fairfax, VA
Really good Vodka. I don’t like sweet drink so this just with a little of sparkling water and lemon is good. This is what i usually drink when I go outside is expensive but is high recommended
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?