BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1938)
Baylee W.
I got this bottle of vodka as a house warming gift a few years back. I don't drink the higher priced stuff often, but this is the best tasting vodka I've had. It doesn't have that.. Cringe face that comes along with most vodkas taken in shots & never made me sick to my stomach like most others might. I really, e
April N.
Forest Lake
This is by far my favorite vodka! It makes drink taste smooth and go down smooth. If you like vodka but don’t necessarily like the taste of it - go for this! Keep in mind that you will be paying more for this, simply because of how smooth it is!
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
It’s decent. I wouldn’t buy the bottle myself but it’s popular to have at college parties. Nice packaging. Good flavor. Ridiculous price in my opinion. More of a vodka to sip on and appreciate than to slam down to get drunk.
Libby A.
This vodka is extremely smooth. Mixes with so well to make all mixed cocktails. Would definitely by again, this is one of the best vodkas on the market! It’s a good price for the quality out receive, everyone I know buys it!
Sara W.
This vodka is on the higher end side of vodka for a higher price. Does this job, without the hangover. I love the packaging. It looks smooth, chic, classy. Not the first time I’ve purchased this, and definitely not the last.
Yashira O.
Hartford
Can’t go wrong with Grey goose. It’s not on the cheap side but it’s worth it to make your mixed drinks. It’s top shelf so it won’t give you any crazy hangovers the next day as a lower shelf vodka would and goes down smooth.
Sandra G.
Houston
I purchase this product for a family gathering and it was a hit. All my guests love it more that the other drinks beacouse of the great flavor. Definitely will purchase more in the future since the peice is affordable
Alessandra T.
Boca Raton, FL
Decent taste for the price. I find it a bit bitter for my tastes though. It’s great because you can actually buy it at Costco for a really affordable price. I wouldn’t not drink it straight. I would only use it with mixers.
Amanda F.
This vodka is so smooth. It mixes well with any mixer and adds a great flavor to any drink. Chilled is the best way to go, but it is also fine to drink warm. There’s no chemical or menthol experience when drinking like lower tier vodkas.
Julia R.
Smooth texture and it is perfect to mix with anything if you’re making a cocktail. The bottle has a pretty blue color so you can even display at your home bar for decoration. The value for this vodka is pretty good as well
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?