BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
great gift. this is usually at all my families gatherings. Tastes great chilled or room temperature. its very smooth can go down as a shot or a mixed drink. i think grey goose goes best with juice as opposed to sodas or mixes it really brings out the smoothness. But this is not my favorite alcohol kettle one is, that is why i gave it only 4 stars.
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
Ooo this is one of my favorite vodkas to drink with a group of friends. It’s sorta pricey but it’s a smooth liquor. It tastes good with like any juice or soda for a mixed drink. I would recommend this to others.
kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
My family and I love this liquor we usually mix it with cranberry juice. Very smooth and love the tase can even be taken as shots I have bought this as gifts for some friends. I drink this several times a month
Ruby K.
Who can go wrong with Grey Goose? This is my go-to vodka and always makes a great gift. It is on the pricier end, but I always find myself enjoying my dirty martini with this vodka staple. i don't get headaches from it and usually have a very clean buzz, but everyone is different. Definitely worth a try if you haven't tried it already
Victoria J.
I enjoy vodka drinks, but grey goose tastes horrible. It’s very dry and tastes a lot like alcohol. It is an inexpensive vodka so it’s good for college students who don’t have money and want to feed a crowd.
Patty M.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth and delicious mixed with anything. Other ones burn going down. I like it with soda water and a lime. I rarely buy vodka, but it’s always this one. You can sip it, mix it, shoot it, whatever. Love it!
Andrea O.
This is my husbands favorite vodka. Every time we go it to dinner he gets this on the rocks with the tinyest splash of orange juice. His employees even give him a giant bottle as a Christmas gift every year
Nicolette A.
San Antonio, TX
The party vodka that goes great with every kind of drink whether you want to dress it up fancy or have it on the rocks, your party will never disappoint with Grey Goose. Grey Goose makes you ready to party!
Tracy D.
Meridian
I personally have not found a better vodka. It is worth every penny in my opinion. It is extremely smooth and doesn’t burn. This is definitely my top choice and never disappoints. Grey Goose Vodka
Rachel K.
Atkins
I love Grey Goose!!. I have always drank this when going out. I bought this product from the liquor store. It definitely goes down smoothly unlike other vodka. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?