BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1928)
Eureka C.
I love love love this brand. I got mine at my local public and it was great. The taste itself was not overly strong and it could be easily mixed
Shannon B.
Newport
Great, high-end Vodka. Smooth, great mixer. I would take this as a gift for friends or serve to friends and family. Grey Goose Vodka
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
Great smooth taste! Goes well with candy to make flavored drinks. You can find that is mostly yours grocery stores that have a liquor license.
Kristina B.
San Antonio, TX
Grey goose is always a classic for me and my friends! I like the art on the bottle, and the coloring. I will definitely buy again (:
trendalea C.
Pawnee, OK
Grey goose vodka is my favorite as it has a clean crisp taste that lends itself well to drinking straight up, on the rocks, or in mixed drinks
Keyana B.
Smooth not that strong and dosnt burn going down you can pretty much drunk it straight uf you wanted to i would rate this drink a 10 out of 10
Jessica S.
My go-to vodka I keep it in my freezer for those extra cold mixed drinks. Tastes especially good mixed with fresh lemon juice and simple syrup
Anastasia J.
Leola, PA
Grey goose is my first choice to mix with soda . & with taking shots . Pretty sure grey goose was the first bottle I bought when I turned 21 .
Ana T.
Bronx, NY
Love it , especially with some cranberry juice . Stronger than flavor vodka brands . Recommend it for people who like to get The party going !
Tonya J.
Eden, NC
Grey Goose is a high quality liquor. The smoothness of Grey Goose makes it easiest to use for multiple mixed drinks or even enjoy on the rocks!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?