BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Grace A.
Las Vegas
Its a really good one of my favorites vodkas to do my drinks and has a pretty good variation on size i dont drink a lot but this its most likely what i buy from the store when i want to drink
Jessica B.
Columbus, Ga
❤️❤️❤️❤️ great for any occasion definitely worth the price! Can make plenty of drinks with it. Glad it has started coming in a little shooter bottles it’s so much easier to take in coolers.
Murphy L.
Loooooove Grey Goose! It is the only vodka to have never, ever given me a hangover. It's such good quality and so smooth. You could easily drink this straight, or with your favorite mixer.
Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
I absolutely love this. Amazing mixer base. I am definitely a repeat customer, And will continue to be. Always meets my expectations. A great value for your buck. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone:
Catherine C.
I am not a big vodka drinker, but my boy friend swears by Grey Goose. We recently went to an event with an open bar and he brought me a vodka soda made with Grey Goose. I was absolutely converted! It has become one of my new go to drinks when we go out.
Sigrid N.
Billings
Simple design that is appealing. Very smooth taste that can be enjoyed by itself or mixed with any other flavor! Price point is higher than most vodkas but the taste makes up for that!
Brandy S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is by far my favorite vodka! So much so that we poured this into a wine bottle, corked it and took it cruising with us! This is a must gor Vodka and Red Bull!
Karleigh S.
Super smooth and no sting at all. I could drink this straight from the bottle (and probably have at some point). It’s a bit more expensive than other brands, but I’d say it’s worth it.
Jesus J.
Doral, FL
1.75L perfect size for a good time. It is always good to have a good time with friends and family deinking something like vodka, a delicious flavor that you mix with other juices that can give you a good taste.
Darby C.
Laramie, WY
Grey Goose is the perfect vodka for creating drinks. The flavor is bold, but never overpowering. While GG tends to be on the pricier side, but you can find it on a deal often enough!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?