BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Jamie S.
Point Marion, PA
Hands down the best vodka of all time very smooth and great flavor one of my all time favorites
Katy G.
Garland, TX
Smooth, affordable price but definitely higher than others. A repeat for sure. Love the taste.
Katie K.
This is a good not great vodka I use it in mixers it does the job with very little complaints!
Erin C.
Spartanburg, SC
10/10! The only vodka I'll buy for get togethers and parties if I plan on making mixed drinks.
Michelle R.
Corp Christi, TX
I'll drink this when I order cucumber martinis! It's super yummy and smooth! My go to for that!
Salena C.
Every time I go out I choose Grey Goose and red bull mixed drink! Delicious, goes down smooth!
Krystal H.
Bloomington, MN
Great vodka. A high class taste that goes down smooth. Great to drink with water or any juice.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Grey goose is a luxurious vodka that I like to pick up for special events. It's worth the price
Alexandra S.
Stratford
Grey goose vodka is the smoothest vodka. This is the only vodka I can take a straight shot of
Shilona D.
This my absolute favorite vodka. Has a very smooth taste. I think it’s well worth the price.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?