BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Victoria A.
Kingwood, TX
Great taste! Love to drink this straight or with cranberry juice. A little pricey but worth it! This and Tito’s are my two favorites but this one is a little better. I would definitely recommend this to any vodka lovers!
Evangelina W.
Very smooth, perfect for orange juice or cranberry juice. Never have I ever gotten a hung over drinking this vodka! Which is a super plus! A little on the pricy side but very much worth it. I will definitely buy it again!
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Used to be my go to vodka good choice if you are going to drink all night. Small amount goes a long way. Sometimes it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I’ve drank it countless times before. But this is a classic vodka !
Roseiby J.
Tampa, FL
my favorite vodka hands down. i don’t even need a chaser it’s so smooth! always enjoyable whether it’s cold or room temp. the bottles are usually pretty big and last me a long time. i always recommend this to my friends.
Miranda O.
Great, smooth vodka. It’s a bit more expensive than other vodkas but it is a premium product. Classic taste and feel and is superior to other vodkas. Would recommend to others and will buy again when I feel like splurging!
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
it has a very smooth taste, inexpensive as well it gives you a nice buzz enough to get your body warm an tipsy. a party must have drink an one bottle goes a long way. taste good when paired with redbull or cranberry juice
Myra f.
Escondido
I like Grey goose when it’s a nicer occasion and can enjoy it not when I’m trying to get more alcohol for the money. It’s on the pricier side so I reserve it for my closets friends. Sorry not sorry! Yes I would continue to repurchase it.
Rylee S.
Columbia , MO
My friends treat to me on my 21st. Best chilled. Wish grey goose is something I could afford more often. Super smooth and doesn’t give you deadly hangovers. I was thriving the day after my 21st. Was overall a great night
Kimberly T.
Columbus, OH
Grey Goose vodka is so smooth and refreshing! My husband and I love to mix it for drinks, especially Moscow Mules! Usually it’s a splurge for us, due to its price, but it never disappoints! Would definitely recommend!
Colleen D.
Stamford, CT
Such a great quality vodka. Does not taste cheap. Although it might be a bit expensive it has a smooth taste compared to other vodkas. The value of vodka is amazing. I’d definitely compare it to my friends and family.
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?