BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Amanda H.
Irving, TX
I really enjoy Grey Goose. It pairs well with mixers, and has a smooth flavor. This is also very affordable, but does not taste like cheap vodka. This is also readily available at many locations as well.
mayra r.
san bernardino
I like my alcohol this alcohol taste really good I would say that this alcohol are use and shots or using mixed drinks it is really strong. I would use this more often. I would buy this product again.
Anais S.
Fort Collins, CO
I find that this vodka tastes bitter to me. It is better when it is in a mixed drink but even then, it would not be my go to if there were other choices. Maybe the flavored vodkas are better for taste.
Jasmine W.
i like it for shots, great to mix with me mixers & other alcohol drinks.Grey Goose Vodka is bomb🤤. it’s definitely worth buying. especially for parties, small gatherings, girls night out/in
Ashley R.
Columbus
This is by far one of my favorite vodkas, definitely my go to. I typically use vodkas as mixers but this is one that I don’t mind doing a shot of, it goes down so smooth, barely any burn whatsoever.
Megan R.
Forest Hill
This is definitely a bottle I buy just to party. The packaging is okay, nothing too special. I always buy it for parties. I don’t care for the flavor, but it’s not terrible. I recommend it for mixing
My go to every time I'm making Jell-O shots, vodka is good I never get hangovers when drinking grey goose !! Also great flavor !! Always exceeds my expectations, definitely buying again and again !
Brandon H.
Aurora, CO
Awesome Vodka. Super smooth with a tiny burn. Mixes well with juice. Given the option i would chose grey goose second out of all the vodkas I've had because of the burn and how fast it disappears.
Nani W.
Riverside, CA
This is the OG. When I started out drinking this was my go to. Mix it with cranberry and its niiiiiice. Definitely good for shots especially when freezing cold. Also really good for lemon drops 😉.
Kathleen S.
East Syracuse, NY
I love ❤ the Grey Goose Vodka it it very smooth and has a very great taste , one you can drink alone or mix , it doesn't burn the back of your throat..  And the bottle is pretty too!!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?