BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1926)
Paige S.
Bloomington, MN
Whenever I’m looking for a special occasion vodka, this is it. It comes in a beautiful package and can be drank on ice because of how smooth it is.
Nia R.
YESYESYES. Idk why I love this so much but I grew up watching my relatives drink this and I always wanted to and since I tried it, I love it a lot.
Linsey G.
Los Angeles
It’s such a smooth vodka, it does excellent in a martini or in a mixed beverage. Low calories perfect for a night or dancing or a girls night out!
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
Doesn't burn or give me a hangover! Great taste and easily mixed and hidden into drinks (for those of you who don't like the taste of any alcohol)
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
Grey Goose comes in different sizes which is always appreciated perfect for party's or on the go. I truly love this vodka it's not too exspensive.
Bambi C.
Avon Lake
This is the best tasting vodka I’ve ever tasted. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. The flavor is the smoothest. It exceeds my expectations.
I love Grey Goose and not just because I'm French! I prefer to mix it with cranberry or orange juice and some type of syrup. Love it for cocktails.
Ahshanta M.
Taylor, MI
Everyone always says “if you drink the goose, expect to get really loose!!” And if you drink a lot of it, you most definitely will be extra loose!!
Stefecia M.
Andover
This is our favorite go to vodka. You can not be disappointed with its amazing smooth finish. On the rocks or mixed in, doesn’t matter. Delicious.
Sabrina B.
Doral, FL
Really smooth vodka and the 1.75L is the perfect size for hosting a large get together or party. Great to leave out on the table for mixed drinks.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?