BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
David M.
Pensacola
Grey Goose is a brand everyone recognizes and there’s a reason why, it’s one of the best vodkas in existence. Great quality, taste and value. I would highly recommend to anyone, and is a must have for any bar.
Danielle Y.
Placentia, CA
I like grey goose but for the quality and price i prefer stoli. It is on the pricey side. I do not buy it often, special occasions or at the club. Overall good product and satisfied! Oh and it’s great on ice!
Amanda M.
Bowling Green , KY
My husband and I always choose Grey Goose when having a night out on the town. I enjoy mine with water. Him with Redbull. We find it very affordable. Love the bottle. This will continue to be out go to liquor.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
A wonderful tasty vodka, great with OJ. It is an affordable product. It doesn't have that really strong nasty taste. Wish it was a more milder taste. Again cheaper than some other brands on the market.
MaCall R.
Irvington , NJ
Now this my vodka of choice. It has a distinct flavor which isn't too harsh. It does have a little burn to it.. With this you can literally drink a whole bottle and not end up with your face in the toilet! Grey Goose Vodka
Audrey o.
Moline
This is the best vodka I have ever tasted. It is definitely on the expensive side about 50 bucks for the 1.75 liter bottle. It has an awesome detail to its packaging that carries the company logo very well.
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Grey goose is my go to for liquor! It mixes with anything and never gives me a hangover! It is a clean smooth liquor that can even be used to make liquor infused treats with! I highly recommend this liquor it is well worth the money!!!
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
Great quality Vodka that is very smooth. I usually only buy for parties or special occasions because it’s a bit on the expensive side. Packaged well and tastes best cold. I would definitely recommend trying.
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
My favorite vodka for when I am feeling fancy. A grey goose martini is the only kind I will drink as this is definitely worth the extra dollars. ShopRite liquors will occasionally run sales on this as well!
Bre R.
Chesterfield, MI
Go to vodka for any neutral tasting drink. It doesn’t have the fruity sugary flavors other vodka has and can be used in nearly any mixed drink or as shots by itself. One of my favorites on the shelf. Great product
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?