BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Niquie S.
Smooth and clean taste easy to drink on it's own or pair with juices. Something that I treat myself too!
Authored A.
Pretty yummy. It’s pricey, but worth it. We get it from the military exchange, perfect for mixed drinks.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
One of my favorite. A little pricey but worth the money. Great for adding to your favorite mixed drinks.
Cassie C.
A little too expensive for how it tastes. Bought at hyvee and just wasn't my favorite. Wouldn't buy again
Amber C.
Brazoria
Very smooth, nice taste. Makes great screwdrivers if using it as a mixer for drinks. One of my favorites
Asia m.
chicago
Very unique liquor. I often choose grey goose if I’m going out to buy alcohol. This original is great to.
Minnie K.
Sacramento , CA
My favorite. Grey Goose vodka has the smoothest taste. I usually pair with soda water and lemon and lime.
rosairy c.
Lakeland
A littel to pricy for me . Amazing flavor great whit cranberry juice . This vodka brings difrent flavors
Pamela D.
Smooth and crisp flavor. Its great alone or used as a mixer. Higher quality liqueur with upscale finish.
leslie q.
lynwood
it nice and strong but also kind of sweet. i love how much comes in one bottle and it is worth the price
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?