BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Adrianna J.
Freeport, IL
I used to drink grey goose vodka when I was younger.prices were high for me when I was young.but this was my first vodka when I started drinkingz
Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
At first it’s good. The flavored ones are great. The regular one is HARSH! It gets the job done but you have to make a mixed drink or something.
Brittany P.
Fort Polk
The smoothest vodka I have ever had! I can put this in any drink and it tastes great. I bought it from bevmo and Costco. I am a repeat customer.
Whitney B.
Cocoa, FL
Vodka is my choice liquor.  I favor tito's however Grey Goose is yummy too! Purchased from a local liquor store, never disappointed in Grey Goose.
Jazmine V.
My husband took me out for my birthday and it was a ton of fun thanks to this! Does not compare and i would spend the money again. My favorite !
Ronny M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love grey goose, it's definitely my preferred vodka. I buy it for every occasion. So many different drink recipes for every occasion. Love it!
Brianna H.
this vodka is a little bit more on the harsher did but that's only if you do shots of it .for the most part, it goes down smooth with juice soda
Jennifer S.
This vodka is everything!! Soo smooth and delicious! Perfect for mixed drinks or straight. I don't drink vodka unless it's good vodka like this.
Shannon B.
Newport
Great, high-end Vodka. Smooth, great mixer. I would take this as a gift for friends or serve to friends and family. Grey Goose Vodka
Keyana B.
Smooth not that strong and dosnt burn going down you can pretty much drunk it straight uf you wanted to i would rate this drink a 10 out of 10
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Alex C.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?