BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Anjelik B.
Bloomfield , NJ
It doesn’t get any better than Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L ! You never have that awful cheap vodka taste when you pick grey goose. I can’t have a vodka soda with any other type of vodka! I always make sure to pick up the largest bottle
Bea G.
S San Fran, CA
not a huge fan of unflavored vodka but grey goose is fairly smooth. it is waaaay cheaper at costco so I HIGHLY recommend to get a large bottle from there as it will last you FOREVER. they also have the kirkland brand but it tastes very cheap
Nancye B.
North Bethesda
I keep a bottle of Grey Goose vodka in my freezer. It is very good and mixes well with soda and juices. It was a gift from someone who knows I like vodka and it made a lovely gift. A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Fabiola A.
The best vodka to me. I don’t need talk to much with this because it speak for yourself. Grey Goose is in the best ranking the vodkas in the world. Is my first choice! The price is ok and the tast is amazing, soft, intense and delicious!
Nicki S.
Hands down one of my all time favorite vodkas. Perfect for bloody Mary’s, this vodka is smooth and delicious. I like to try new vodkas but I always find myself coming back to Grey Goose because it’s great quality for a very reasonable price
Samantha S.
One of my favorite vodkas. Is expensive so only have on special occasions but is definitely worth the splurge. Very smooth and don’t even need a mixer. Very nice on ice and it exceeds my expectations and would highly recommend to others.
Claire M.
Macedonia, OH
We used this product in the bar I used to work it. It’s very smooth. When you mix it you can’t really taste the alcohol so depending on your preference that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I am personally a fan and will use again.
Kaylee S.
Kansas City, KS
One of my favorite vodka’s on the market! I typically use it when making dirty martinis, but is also smooth enough to drink with water, ice and a little bit of lemon and lime! I buy it frequently and order it when at restaurants as well.
Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have only had this on one occasion. This is not my favorite for shots but it’s is tasty with a bit of a burn. No bad smell just a little stronger taste then I was prepared for. In my opinion this is more on the expensive side but nothing crazy.
Crystal P.
Minneapolis, MN
I always love grey goose! It’s a great vodka but could be on the pricier side for most people. It does come down very smoothly, and met a luxurious alcohol taste. I would recommend Grey Goose for people who want to taste premium vodka.
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?