BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Tenikka S.
Hackberry, LA
This is our special event vodka as the price is high but again so worth it! They offer lots of flavors and it goes down really smooth. Doesn’t have an over powering taste but can sneak up on you. I would recommend this if you are able to afford it
CLAUDIA G.
El Paso, TX
Love the taste , my favorite vodka. You can mix with pretty much any mixer. To name a few cramberry & lime, pineapple juice, tonic water, club soda, n many more.
Alessandra T.
Boca Raton, FL
Decent taste for the price. I find it a bit bitter for my tastes though. It’s great because you can actually buy it at Costco for a really affordable price. I wouldn’t not drink it straight. I would only use it with mixers.
Nhi N.
Bellevue
Grey goose is my gold standard for vodka. It is the smoothest tasting and great chilled. A little bit expensive but you are definitely getting a quality product. The bottle looks so beautiful in the liquor cabinet as well!
Marissa B.
irving
I love Vodka but one of my favorite brands is Grey Goose. I love that the brand has such a distinct taste that I can always tell when I order a mixed drink, if it is made with this brand. It’s also a staple in my home bar.
Trish D.
Star
One of the top vodkas for sure! This is the gold standard that I compare vodka to. It’s so smooth and easy to drink. This is only one of the only vodkas I will use for martinis. I feel it elevates the briny olive flavor.
Rylee S.
Columbia , MO
My friends treat to me on my 21st. Best chilled. Wish grey goose is something I could afford more often. Super smooth and doesn’t give you deadly hangovers. I was thriving the day after my 21st. Was overall a great night
Miranda O.
Great, smooth vodka. It’s a bit more expensive than other vodkas but it is a premium product. Classic taste and feel and is superior to other vodkas. Would recommend to others and will buy again when I feel like splurging!
Victoria A.
College Sta, TX
Great taste! Love to drink this straight or with cranberry juice. A little pricey but worth it! This and Tito’s are my two favorites but this one is a little better. I would definitely recommend this to any vodka lovers!
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
it has a very smooth taste, inexpensive as well it gives you a nice buzz enough to get your body warm an tipsy. a party must have drink an one bottle goes a long way. taste good when paired with redbull or cranberry juice
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?