BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

July P.
olympia
Grey goose is a great vodka to take easy shots with. Although I find it a little pricey for a more basic drink.
Cara M.
Portland
My favorite vodka, doesn't give me a headache and no hangover. It's really smooth too, no burn is good for me!
Dayna S.
I find it slightly pricey but worth every penny. Smooth and delicious. Good for shots or to make mixed drinks.
Nayeli S.
It's good, nothing special, I've tried this neat, on the rocks and mixed, and it good, little bit pricey.
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
Not too keen on flavored vodkas but do like the original. Lately this is my go to vodka for cape cods and such.
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
This product provides good quality and quantity for the price. I absolutely love it and would always recommend!
Crystal S.
This vodka is my favorite for mixing with juices or making Jello shots for party's. Its smooth and inexpensive
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Oh my god ! This is one of the best tasting vodkas I have tried so far. It is smooth and has excellent flavor.
Nashaly N.
Auburndale
Pretty good to mix with tigger drinks and make a sweet one. It’s not too harsh either which I personally like.
Eboni G.
Pascagoula, MS
I will always love Grey Goose. Its smooth. First liquor I ever had when I reached 21. I mix it with everything.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?