BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kayla C.
Essex
If your looking for a smooth vodka that goes down easy this is the one. I like it on the rocks to sip on. First choice vodka but a little more on the expensive side
Kyle B.
Lakeland
Grey goose is the smoothest vodka ! It mixes well with almost any thing ! But it is still smooth enough to be drank straight! There is nearly no comparison in competition in the field ! I purchased it from my local liquor store , where it was a bit cheaper than retail!
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Personally, I think grey goose liquor is "overhyped." As a college student and compared to other vodkas; I don't think grey goose is worth the price. I was satisfied with this product but I won't go out of my way to purchase it.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
One of the best vodka brands on the market, hands down. It's smooth as hell, and can paired with almost anything. It's a little pricey for the amount of vodka you get, but one sip is all it takes to realize that it's well worth it.
Rebecca W.
Smooth and easy. One of my favorite vodka’s. It definitely makes for an easier morning the next day. It lives up to its reputation. Clean and simple bottle. Definitely worth paying a little more for. Big difference from bottom shelf! I would absolutely recommend.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside, OR
This vodka is my absolute favorite I would recommend it to any of my friends and family it is very smooth and goes down very easily you don't need a chaser with this. This was my first time trying it and I will try it for many times again this will be my drink.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I'm giving this a 2 because I am not a big drinker at all. I have tried this and it is top shelf, no comparison to other brands of Vodka. I don't but liquor but if some friends do I'll probably have a drink or 2. Lol Good stuff overall. 🙌🏽
Leticia P.
It tastes good but for me personally it is too strong which made me not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The bottle however is very beautiful and I think maybe one or two drinks its fine, i would buy it again probably.
Karen V.
Grand Prairie , TX
Mmmmmm very tasty! I never really hear bad reviews about this liquor. I am a repeated consumer. You can buy this by your near liquor store, very affordable also. I would definitely buy this again. It's good with mixed drinks.
Gabby P.
Lancaster, CA
Didn’t really like this one. It is alright. Definitely needs to mix it with something. It is very strong taste a little like rubbing alcohol. Definitely has room for improvement. I wouldn’t recommend it to others unless you like really string tasting liquor drinks.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?