BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
Like I’ve said before, grey goose is such a smooth vodka and I’d recommend it to anyone. Whether you’re using it for shots or for mixed drinks, it’s hard to find a smoother vodka that taste so good. Highly recommend this.
Michelle M.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
Grey Goose is an awesome vodka, but I find it to be overrated. You can get just as good of a quality vodka for half the price with competitors. I find that this vodka is mostly known for its name, not taste. Overall okay.
Trish D.
Star
One of the top vodkas for sure! This is the gold standard that I compare vodka to. It’s so smooth and easy to drink. This is only one of the only vodkas I will use for martinis. I feel it elevates the briny olive flavor.
Always makes drinks taste great and gets you feeling very good after a few glasses. You can always make different drinks, it goes good with any juice or soda that you decide to make it with
Amey M.
Grey goose is worth the money. It is my favorite vodka and goes down very smooth. It's not cheap, but it's not super expensive either. It is way better than all of the others I have tried. I would buy this repetitively.
Kayla S.
Tyler, TX
Nothing better than a classic Grey Goose Martini! It is also available in several flavors now for a wide variety of flavor combinations. Cost wise it is a moderately priced product and is available in all liquor stores.
Jasmine B.
Central Islip, NY
Grey Goose is one of my absolute FAVORITES. It makes me feel lit without feeling like I can’t control myself. I would call it a Classy, Black Tie affair drunk. Grey Goose Vodka
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Used to be my go to vodka good choice if you are going to drink all night. Small amount goes a long way. Sometimes it’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I’ve drank it countless times before. But this is a classic vodka !
Jenny H.
Portland
This vodka is great! It doesnt have that puckery alcohol flavor at all. Mixes smooth in every drink. Although it is pricey, it is worth it to treat yourself once in a while! Overall id buy it again for a special occasion.
Victoria A.
Kingwood, TX
Great taste! Love to drink this straight or with cranberry juice. A little pricey but worth it! This and Tito’s are my two favorites but this one is a little better. I would definitely recommend this to any vodka lovers!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?