BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Cara M.
Portland
My favorite vodka, doesn't give me a headache and no hangover. It's really smooth too, no burn is good for me!
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
I love Grey Goose ice cold. This is a vodka I like to take shots of, but vodka goes great in almost all drinks.
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
Not too keen on flavored vodkas but do like the original. Lately this is my go to vodka for cape cods and such.
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
Smooth and easy to drink. Low burn factor. Mixes well with orange juice. Perfect for parties.
Really enjoyable
Shannen M.
Calumet, MI
Prefer grey goose vodka over most. Good price for better vodka than really cheap stuff. Great for a mixed drink
Katy D.
Golden, CO
One of the best vodkas that I’ve ever had in my life. The best memories that I had were while drinking this one
Victoria C.
Very smooth vodka. Perfect for any mixed drink. Expensive to buy in a bottle for a party size but worth it !
Alise H.
Nashua
Smooth and mixes well with juices it's a great value for the price! Especially like it when making mudslides
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
I like to purchase these for parties some say their not all that but I actually really like the taste it has
Kira J.
Smyrna, DE
Smooth, doesn’t make your drink taste like rubbing alcohol. Good value and affordable for the amount you get.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?