BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

Alessandra T.
Boca Raton, FL
Decent taste for the price. I find it a bit bitter for my tastes though. It’s great because you can actually buy it at Costco for a really affordable price. I wouldn’t not drink it straight. I would only use it with mixers.
Kyssandra C.
Grey Goose Vodka is top shelf delight. This is the go to vodka that has a nice smooth flavopr and goes down smoothly. Doesn't leave me with feeling horrible the next day.....well I guess depending how wild the nughtg gets.
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
Grey Goose is an amazing Vodka that is perfect for a special occasion. While there are cheaper vodkas, this one is much smoother than most. Grey Goose is definitely more expensive than other brands but it is definitely worth it when you want something nicer. I will definitely buy this the next time I want something a little nicer and would recommend it to a friend.
Melissa G.
This is my favorite vodka, superior by far! It is so smooth, drinking on the rocks with a twist is a divine experience. I use it in martinis and bloody Marys as well. If you like vodka, this is the best one in my opinion!
Brittany S.
This brand of vodka is good, however I personally have a few negative points. The first is that it is very strong, which may be a positive for some people. The main negative point I have about this brand is the price. It is a very expensive drink, whether you buy the bottle or even a drink at a bar. I don't feel that it is that great of a product for the price that it cost. If the price was lower then I would recommend it.
Mackenzie D.
Very strong, definitely got me drunk. It wasn’t my favorite probably just because it was want flavored and i prefer flavored drinks. Great value good stuff for sure. I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking to get drunk
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Grey Goose is an awesome vodka, but I find it to be overrated. You can get just as good of a quality vodka for half the price with competitors. I find that this vodka is mostly known for its name, not taste. Overall okay.
Christine D.
Smooth taste if used correctly! I like to mix with cranberry juice the best. Haven’t tried any of the different flavored vodka they offer but I plan to. Not my first time trying this vodka and I’m sure I’ll buy it again
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
Grey Goose is probably the smoothest vodka I’ve had. It mixes so nicely and doesn’t give me a headache the day after. It’s definitely pricey, but in my opinion totally worth the money. I would absolutely buy this again.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Best vodka on the market. It’s too expensive but definitely worth it because it doesn’t give you a hang over which is super important. It can be mixed with anything and great all seasons. I would definitely recommend it.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?