BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Baylee W.
I got this bottle of vodka as a house warming gift a few years back. I don't drink the higher priced stuff often, but this is the best tasting vodka I've had. It doesn't have that.. Cringe face that comes along with most vodkas taken in shots & never made me sick to my stomach like most others might. I really, e
Stacey V.
Bowling Green
This is my favorite vodka to drink. It has a nice taste. Very refined, very easy to swallow. I use it with cranberry juice on ice. Or with a bit of orange juice for a mid day drink. Definitely one of the best vodkas out there
Yashira O.
Hartford
Can’t go wrong with Grey goose. It’s not on the cheap side but it’s worth it to make your mixed drinks. It’s top shelf so it won’t give you any crazy hangovers the next day as a lower shelf vodka would and goes down smooth.
Sandra G.
Houston
I purchase this product for a family gathering and it was a hit. All my guests love it more that the other drinks beacouse of the great flavor. Definitely will purchase more in the future since the peice is affordable
nathanhi100 H.
ashburn
Grey Goose is a top shelf vodka, don’t get me wrong on that. The packaging is pretty and it looks like a high quality vodka. However the taste was not my favorite. There are much cheaper options for a better tasting vodka.
Sally G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great vodka! It’s a lot more expensive than other brands but you get your money’s worth. It goes down a lot smoother and mixes well with mixers. I have not tried the flavored ones, but I’m looking forward to try them soon!
Jeana L.
Mullica Hill
Love grey goose. It may be a little pricey, but you don’t get a hangover the next day!! It’s worth the money. Whether it’s on the rocks, mixed with a little sprite, or in a mixed drink it’s perfect. I would buy this again.
Shelby B.
Unfortunately, I'm broke pretty much on a consistent basis, so I cannot afford the wonderfully smooth and practically tasteless Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L . However, my old boss on the other hand would buy the big bottles for us on a Friday night and store them in the freezer until or shifts were over. Grey Goose is powerful stuff, but so enjoyable to drink. If you can get your hands on some, well worth trying it out.
Kansas G.
Mount vernon
I love this vodka especially for making a martini. It is very smooth great notes of flavor . i also like it with a mixer it pairs very well with any juice from orange to a light cranberry. If your looking to try a new drink or an old try making a fresh grey goose martini with a few olives...Drink safely!!
Jasmin G.
Carlsbad
Big Bang for your buck! This is a huge bottle but so worth every cent. One can never go wrong with Grey Goose it’s affordability with luxury taste. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality vodka on a budget.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?