BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

emily p.
Favorite vodka 1st Choice always! Little more expensive but definitely worth the price tag. The only vodka I will drink or mix
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
This is a nice vodka. A tad pricey but I would purchase it again. Smooth taste. I have to mention I love the bottles, as well.
Tasha O.
I love this vodka. There is no way you can go wrong with this brand. Not only is it super smooth its also refreshing and crisp.
njk c.
Sun Valley , CA
Tried this vodka for the first time. And I was shocked with the taste. This vodka was smooth and didn’t give me an after taste.
Darriel S.
The original flavor of grey goose will forever be the best! Clean , crisp taste guaranteed to make any of your drinks amazing!
Andrea E.
Flint , MI
Perfectly smooth a little on the expensive side but this is one of them things you want the best of cheap alcohol=bad hangover
Jaci B.
Grey goose is the smoothest vodka that I have ever tried. You don't get that strong after taste like you do with cheaper vodka.
Rita M.
Port Neches
This is my go to drink with cranberry and lime. I love my Grey Goose! I have tried other kinds, but they are just not as good
Taryn E.
Worked at a resort over the summer, this is the favorite and its obvious why too! Definitely my go to vodka for mixed drinks.
Irene G.
My go-to!!!! Love it! Great for mixing drinks & goes down so smooth! It's a family favorite! We always have a bottle on hand.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?