BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Sara C.
Portage
Haven't had grey goose in a while but is one of the smoothest vodkas out there. A little on the pricey side. When in need of a good vodka this is my go to. Doesn't compare to others. It's the best.
Adrian U.
Really good vadka, great for a good time at a bar. Price is perfect for the quality of vadka. This vadka is great to make amazing daquiry. Great to be mixed with any juice. Orange juice, grand berry, you name it you can make it.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great brand of vodka. It’s smooth and potent. A little goes a long way at least my friends say so. It’s easy to use in mixers or straight all alone. The price can be high depending o the store but it’s well worth it.
Elizabeth L.
west valley , UT
The taste is so smooth ! It is amaaaazzing with orange juice and it isn't one that sneaks up in you either ahaha. I bout mine at bevmo in San Diego CA. Next time I want to purchase the full bottle or maybe the biggest bottle !
sara k.
Clearwater, Fl
Love grey goose just don't drink it often because its expensive. But extremely smooth great flavor not at all like rubbing alcohol the way vodka can be sometimes if you have the money I would try this at least once in your life
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
Grey goose is pretty good vodka. It used to be very expensive but it is much more affordable now. It tastes good and to me, doesn’t taste too much like vodka. Usually I mix the grey goose as well. You can also find it anywhere!
Madison J.
I am always willing to pay a little extra to get such a smooth vodka, there aren’t many vodkas that compare. My favorite is mixing grey goose with cranberry juice. A phenomenal combination. Definitely recommend spending extra.
stephanie w.
westminster
I love the clean taste of this vodka. We often buy this size when it’s in sale. We do not care for the flavored varieties. I prefer this brand over some cheaper brands. We often recommend this brand and give it away with Christmas gifts.
Amanda R.
Coral Springs, FL
If you are looking for a good time with a smooth drink this vodka is definitely your go to! I can only drink certain liquors and Grey Goose is definitely one of them!!! I personally like to make "Sex On The Beach" as a drink with this vodka. OJ, Cran and vodka.
Megan C.
Whitesboro, NY
The best of the best! The price is not bad either! I have never been disappointed when I have drank Grey Goose! So smooth and you can’t even begin to taste the “vodka” taste. I highly recommend if you are looking for a vodka!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?