BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Oh my god ! This is one of the best tasting vodkas I have tried so far. It is smooth and has excellent flavor.
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
I love Grey Goose ice cold. This is a vodka I like to take shots of, but vodka goes great in almost all drinks.
Dory B.
RALEIGH, NC
Smooth and easy to drink. Low burn factor. Mixes well with orange juice. Perfect for parties.
Really enjoyable
Kelsie s.
South Daytona , FL
Smooth going down. Great alone or in a mixed drink. Pretty pricey for me, I only get it for special occasions.
Cara M.
Portland
My favorite vodka, doesn't give me a headache and no hangover. It's really smooth too, no burn is good for me!
Very smooth and delicious. Mixes well with sprite or fruit juices! One of those that just goes down so easily!
Crystal S.
This vodka is my favorite for mixing with juices or making Jello shots for party's. Its smooth and inexpensive
Anastacia M.
Albuquerque
Grey goose is one of tge best i believe. Had fun times with this drink. Great tasting and smooth when drinking
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
This product provides good quality and quantity for the price. I absolutely love it and would always recommend!
Dayna S.
I find it slightly pricey but worth every penny. Smooth and delicious. Good for shots or to make mixed drinks.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?