BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
This product provides good quality and quantity for the price. I absolutely love it and would always recommend!
Brittney H.
London
My absolute favorite vodka. So smooth you can drink it by its self. Local liquor stores where I always buy it.
Joniqua W.
Dover
Grey Goose is a smoother vodka but not the best. It goes while with cranberry juice. Can be on the pricey side.
July P.
olympia
Grey goose is a great vodka to take easy shots with. Although I find it a little pricey for a more basic drink.
Crystal S.
This vodka is my favorite for mixing with juices or making Jello shots for party's. Its smooth and inexpensive
Eboni G.
Pascagoula, MS
I will always love Grey Goose. Its smooth. First liquor I ever had when I reached 21. I mix it with everything.
Katy D.
Golden, CO
One of the best vodkas that I’ve ever had in my life. The best memories that I had were while drinking this one
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
I love Grey Goose ice cold. This is a vodka I like to take shots of, but vodka goes great in almost all drinks.
Nayeli S.
It's good, nothing special, I've tried this neat, on the rocks and mixed, and it good, little bit pricey.
Rachel C.
San Francisco, CA
Not too keen on flavored vodkas but do like the original. Lately this is my go to vodka for cape cods and such.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?