BY GREY GOOSE #9 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Khayree N.
La Vergne, TN
I was introduced to this brand by my best friends wife and immediately said to my self that’s too much money for a bottle of vodka! After trying it however I must say it’s so smooth! The more I drank it the less the amount mattered to me! Now I pick this up to make cocktails for friends at gatherings!
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
I don’t usually drink liquor, but when I do, I always gravitate to grey goose. Sure, it’s pricy, but it doesn’t taste super harsh. It’s got quite the mellow taste down the throat compared with other vodkas, one that I can handle. I have a sensitive stomach, and I find I pray to the porcelain god LESS when I’m drinking goose than anything else. The packaging is beautiful and simple, and easy to spot from across the room.
Clara S.
Unfortunately I’ve never liked the taste of this vodka. #Belvedere is pricey, so I will only buy at Costco. The flavor to me personally is awful, I prefer Tito’s or Ketel One. It’s not smooth at all. For reference, I take my vodka with tonic water and lemon juice. I would not repurchase.
Ashley F.
Cedar City
Smooth alone. It pairs well with mixed drinks. I love it in my bloody Mary.............. Yummy craving. Repeater consumer and will continue to be. Depends on how much I've ate and how much I drink. Yes I would buy again.
Yelba F.
Denver, CO
Grey goose is my fave vodka of all the times , it’s more expensive but taste super delicious, I’m a repeat consumer because I like the taste and it’s super classy, definitely it’s the vodka that I keep in my bar!!
Cheryl N.
Escondido
Grey Goose vodka is a well priced, clean tasting vodka.  It has a mild flavor, so it doesn't interfere with the different mixes.  It makes a great Bloody Mary, Sea Breeze, Vodka Martini, and mixes well with various juices.  There are a lot of holiday recipes that use vodka, and I have found it works well with all that I have tried, especially the Chocolate Mint Christmas Martini.
Kelseylee W.
Springfield
I love this product so much. The bottle is adorable. I love mixing it with Red Bull or monster. Always helps take the edge off a bad day. It goes down smooth and no after taste. I will buy again as soon as my runs out.
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
I've been a bartender for years and grey goose is picked as an upgraded vodka more often then any other in the bars I've worked. If I have the extra money to spend and go above well vodka grey goose it the one I would choose. Clean taste in mixed drinks and no bad hangover( for me at least lol)
Amanda V.
Desert Hot Springs
Crystal-clear and pure. Nose is unabashedly smoky in the first nosings; aeration smoothes it out as fetching aromas of mint, harvested grain and grain husk assert themselves. On palate, the entry is intensely grainy, silky and off-dry; the midpalate offers moderate bite plus chewy tastes of cracked wheat and cocoa bean. Aftertaste is dry, cleansing and medium-long.
Kallie M.
Seattle, WA
This is my “special” vodka, i.e., I’m not adding this to a can of Diet Coke, ya know? Grey Goose is my go-to for an easily drinkable vodka soda. It’s a higher price point, yes, but I’m not 20 years old anymore and drinking isn’t about consuming sweet, flavored vodkas just to get drunk. Everyone should have a bottle in their very adult, very grown up bar.
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?