BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1942)
Victoria D.
Clarence
I love how smooth grey goose is! It’s perfect for a mixed drink or to sip on the rocks! Definitely a go to for a perfect night out! Grey Goose Vodka
Joyce M.
Great taste
Love to mix with cranberry juice
Easy to find
Smooth
More expensive but worth it especially for a nice gift for someone or other special occasions!
Julieta M.
Denver
Never again, neveeeer again. Just kidding just not anytime soon, I might be too much of a wimp to enjoy it, but it does get you super intoxicated, super fast.
Megan J.
Vodka can be kinda harsh, but this one goes down so smooth. LOVE IT! It is a little more expensive but this is the way to go if you want a reallllly good vodka
Katt B.
Huber Heights
Good amount for the price very good quality I would choose this over absolute vodka the only recommendation is that they try more flavors overall great value.
Jennifer L.
Perris, CA
Not the world's best vodka, but it's not bad either. I just wish it was a bit cheaper but booze is booze and as long as I get a decent buzz it's alright by me.
Jillian P.
Oceanside, CA
I can't stand vodka because I get vodka drunk which any girl knows is not a good drunk. This is no different. Still four stars though because it's a good time.
Mollie E.
Cleveland, TN
I keep this at my place at all times! A top shelf vodka for a good price. Has given me way less hangovers and many more good nights! Grey Goose Vodka
sarah g.
Cave City, KY
Definitely my favorite vodka. Has a very smooth taste and mixes extremely easily with other drinks. Something I could have every
Night and not get tired of it.
Courtney G.
Grey goose is awesome! It goes down smooth and is great when mixed. I would recommend to anyone willing to pay a little extra for a high quality vodka.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?