BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Anna C.
Columbia , SC
Grey goose is definitely a high class drink. I have had it a few times and each time The alcohol went down so easy. It didn't even feel like I was drinking hard alcohol. On the opposing side of things, when consumed irresponsibly it has poor consequences.
Ashley B.
Chula Vista , CA
A really nice drink. Can have alone or mixed. Smooth taste. It is much better than alternatives. With the price an taste you can't go wrong. It's a simple sleek package at a decent price. Can't go wrong. I would recommend this to other people to try.
Brittney n.
Scottsdale
Grey goose is my favorite vodka brand! It is by far way better than any other brand! Plus the bottle is so aesthetically pleasing! I love to mix with orange juice to make a little cocktail. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a vodka brand.
Vanessa O.
Irvine
Deserves to be a trendy and a top alcohol! Compared to other rough vodkas , this runs smooth and taste great with any mixing and alone- one of the only vodkas I'd drink straight! Though the price tag may be steep
For some there's definitely a reason why!
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always been a fan of Grey Goose. It's a very smooth and you are able to take shots of it without wanting to die, haha. This vodka can be found pretty much at any grocery or liquor store, but it tends to be the pricier of brands- but, for me, it can be worth it if I'm feeling it.
Krissy J.
Boston
This high end vodka is all you need when you wanna drink and feel good but don't wanna drink too much. It's very strong so a cup or two is all you need with some cranberry juice, ice and lemons. Everyone will think your fancy with this grey goose.
Laura F.
Apple Valley, CA
An excellent super smooth vodka! It mixes well with juice,  soda,  premixed cocktail mixes as well as simply adding water enhancer flavor mixers.  . This vodka met and exceeded all expectations! I would DEFINATELY buy it again!!
Mary D.
Winnsboro
Went well with mixing in Kailua. Or just having a vodka collins. It's smooth and very tasty. I've thought about the flavored ones. I haven't given it a try. Was thinking I could use the flavored ones in cake recipes. I would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca W.
Portland , OR
I love grey goose if I'm drinking vodka! I wouldn't say it's pricey but it's not cheap either! It's nice and smooth. I'm definitely a repeat consumer. And will most likely consume it again! I would recommend this to someone that doesn't want a cheap vodka without spending a lot!
Kamille O.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is the smoothest, most delicious vodka I've had frequently. It doesn't have a view and mixes seamlessly with anything, or is perfect to drink alone over ice. It's a great value for the price point and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?