BY GREY GOOSE #5 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Megan J.
Vodka can be kinda harsh, but this one goes down so smooth. LOVE IT! It is a little more expensive but this is the way to go if you want a reallllly good vodka
Joyce M.
Great taste
Love to mix with cranberry juice
Easy to find
Smooth
More expensive but worth it especially for a nice gift for someone or other special occasions!
Katt B.
Huber Heights
Good amount for the price very good quality I would choose this over absolute vodka the only recommendation is that they try more flavors overall great value.
Jennifer L.
Perris, CA
Not the world's best vodka, but it's not bad either. I just wish it was a bit cheaper but booze is booze and as long as I get a decent buzz it's alright by me.
sarah g.
Cave City, KY
Definitely my favorite vodka. Has a very smooth taste and mixes extremely easily with other drinks. Something I could have every
Night and not get tired of it.
Mollie E.
Cleveland, TN
I keep this at my place at all times! A top shelf vodka for a good price. Has given me way less hangovers and many more good nights! Grey Goose Vodka
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Grey Goose? Cmon, obviously 5 stars!!! Anything from France is wonderful in my opinion. Great going down. Great to get drunk off of. Great for any cocktail!!
Courtney G.
Grey goose is awesome! It goes down smooth and is great when mixed. I would recommend to anyone willing to pay a little extra for a high quality vodka.
Missy R.
Willits, CA
Gimme that grey goose! I’d always order this type while at the bar or club. It tastes super smooth & I love to have it mixed in with other delicious flavors.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Love the taste and the packaging! I will continue to purchase this and I have been purchasing for years now. The price point is great for the quality.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?