BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Incredible product and was my go-to for years until I found another drink. It's very smooth and leaves little after taste. Its similar to other higher end vodkas, but I think this is more reasonably priced. 10/10 would recommend and definitely will buy again.
Lady B.
Inglewood, CA
Grey Goose is the second vodka I've ever considered drinking a second time and it's never done me wrong. It's more expensive than some of the others but the price is definitely worth it. It's a quality vodka and it will not have you regretting your decision.
Shawni M.
Lockport
Decent tasting vodka, that is overbuzzed. Fell short in the department of  flavor and it’s smoothness. Would not recommend the original but would recommend the l’orange varietal of the brand. The flavors live up to the hype in more ways than one
💀 K.
Atlanta
One of the better expensive vodkas out there. It’s a well known brand, and there’s a reason for it. Having Grey Goose in the family liquor cabinet is a staple for my family. It’s been bought bottle by bottle. It’s smooth and there’s no burn when it goes down.
Danabolton415 B.
tampa
Are you kidding me!? I’m like the classiest kind of drunk ever when I drink grey goose! I get to look down on everyone else in the room when I’m on my high horse drinking a grey goose martini! Ask the bartender for extra olives, then don’t eat any of them!
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I like this liquor but it’s really strong with out an chaser lol but the price isn’t bad and I would say it won’t leave me with a aching hangover I love the packaging I bought this for a Friend for his birthday and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Anna C.
Columbia , SC
Grey goose is definitely a high class drink. I have had it a few times and each time The alcohol went down so easy. It didn't even feel like I was drinking hard alcohol. On the opposing side of things, when consumed irresponsibly it has poor consequences.
Ashley B.
Chula Vista , CA
A really nice drink. Can have alone or mixed. Smooth taste. It is much better than alternatives. With the price an taste you can't go wrong. It's a simple sleek package at a decent price. Can't go wrong. I would recommend this to other people to try.
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
Loved it went down smoothly! Was one of the first alcoholic beverages I've tried! Would continue to uses it for cooking or the occasional drink! Would defiantly recommend to anybody who asks me advice about alcohol!
Vanessa O.
Irvine
Deserves to be a trendy and a top alcohol! Compared to other rough vodkas , this runs smooth and taste great with any mixing and alone- one of the only vodkas I'd drink straight! Though the price tag may be steep
For some there's definitely a reason why!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?