BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Amanda L.
Very smooth and easy to drink. This one is in my top 3 favorite vodkas. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for a good vodka.
Courtney K.
Burbank, IL
Grey goose is always smooth and refreshing. I was recently gifted a bottle for Christmas and mixed it with orange juice and Minute Maid berry blend juice.
Lindsie A.
Love it!! So smooth tasting!!Grey Goose Vodka always mix it with a La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water and a lime and it is amazing!!
katie p.
San Diego, CA
This vodka lives up to its reputation for sure but to me it’s not the winner. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t ever pass it up, I just prefer a milder flavor.
Lyz P.
Pennsauken , NJ
This is a super smooth vodka. It is great in mixes or as a stand alone. In a blind vodka sampling this is the brand I chose for taste and smoothness.
THERESA W.
Crestview , FL
A classic. This is a staple at our home bar! We love to use this to make drinks, but the quality of the vodka allows us to keep it simple, and delicious
mel W.
Gray Court, SC
I always have a bottle of grey goose in the house for whenever I want a mixed drink. Ive been drinking it for years now. I also like the frosted bottle.
eva y.
Great with Martinis, lemon drops and exceptional bite with a little cranberry juice, sour mix shaken... OMG. It's also great with frozen drinks as well.
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
I'm a gal who loves flavored vodka but Grey Goose is high quality enough for me to enjoy it straight. It goes down easy and mixes well with fresh juices!
Emily W.
Somerville
Great vodka that works well in mixed drinks. Prefer this vodka over most other types including absolute. Quite pricy but worth it for a special occasion.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.