BY GREY GOOSE #9 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Ashley H.
Love the smoothness of Grey Goose when mixed. It’s extremely affordable for your average drinker. It doesn’t have a harsh burn after taste either. Price the price you can’t beat it. Always a returning customer.
Wynikki J.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought it because a friend wanted it and I had never had it.  It was ok for me.  I wouldn’t buy it again but I would drink it if someone else had it.
Kimberly C.
Grey Goose vodka is smooth going down when taking shots.  Its a clean refreshing quality tasting vodka.  However its a little pricey for my pocket book
mamapuff P.
usa
I think Grey Goose vodka is one of the smoothest white liquors out and that makes this my first choice for when I want to drink straight up (without any mixers).
katelyn h.
Grey goose is my go to vodka! It’s such a good mixer and so much better than the alternatives! It’s a great price and has a great taste! Grey Goose Vodka
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
This size bottle is perfect for a night out with your friends! I drank w about 4 other girls and it was more than enough for us to have a good time. Grey goose is also a very smooth vodka. Perfect for shots or mixed drinks
Elani W.
atlanta
Purchased at: Walgreens
Grey Goose is a drink that I rarely have. When you I do it’s definitely not that much. It sneaks up on you in the best way so watch out! It’s great for mixing drinks but not straight. I would buy it again.
Izzy C.
New Braunfels
Grey Goose by far is the best vodka I have ever experienced. The smoothness is unmatched and the overall flavor is amazing. I will always continue to repurchase.
Lauren B.
Colbert, OK
It was so smooth and such a great price! When shopping around there were a lot of different vodkas to choose from and this one caught my eye. It has such a light taste to it and not overwhelming.
Kate D.
Arlington
This is the vodka that allows me to drink like I’m still in college and NOT get a hangover!! It is well worth the price. Some cheaper brands taste like rubbing alcohol but grey goose is the best.
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?