BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
Love this Vodka!!! Grey Goose is smooth, and is such a.pleasant Vodka! Grey Goose is my go to Vodka and will be always!
Michele B.
Orange
Very smooth. Blends well with mixes and served chilled goes down well. On par with Stoli and Smirnoff red. Delicious
James G.
Hampton, VA
A high quality vodka that goes down smooth with little of that aftertaste sometimes experienced with cheaper brands.
Shany R.
Tampa , FL
I like grey goose , a nice soft drink mix with this and this drink will be one of the best drinks you will ever have
Alyssa J.
Sewell
My boyfriend is a big fan of this. He doesn't get drunk off of anything except this. Give him 10 shots and he's done.
Ou Z.
I purchased from Costco for a party I went to. Good price point and quality product, I would recommend this product!
Victoria L.
Grey goose is not bad but I would prefer to have it chased or mixed. The price for this vodka is also very expensive.
Kailee C.
columbia, MD
This is good vodka. I love that it comes in a variety of sizes. We got the mother goose to the baby goose one night.
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Grey Goose Vodka is just good to mix with and even drink straight. I love though mixing my drinks with it.
Crystal T.
Mexico, NY
Pricey but completely worth it, goes down bet smooth. Mixes well with many things. I would definitely purchase again.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?