BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Lindsey R.
Little Rock, AR
Pretty pricey, but totally worth it for a celebration, it’s one of the best vodka! This vodka makes the best martinis on the planet, but I don’t like it with orange juice 😷, it definitely is a more dry martini kinda drink. Also it’s pretty good to take shots with & almost no hang over
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
pretty strong drink. but very good once you mixed to with something else. I've been consuming this since high school. pretty pricey but very worth you money. the flavor is amazing. everyone should try this. this the party life lol.. don't know how i feel drinking it alone lolz
Kenzie M.
Montpelier, OH
Great for mixed drinks or just by itself! I’ve purchased this brand in perticular for a couple of years not and it has never let me down!! Wether I’m hosting a party with friends or having an intimate gathering with family Grey Goose is one of my top picks for alcoholic beverages!!
Kely, S.
Nothing short from having a big one! I like these 50ml bottles because they’re convenient! It packs all of the great flavor that a big one does, except you can take it with you anywhere! Not to mention that the price is totally affordable! Will definitely buy this again.
Barbara P.
I won’t protest that Grey Goose is a smooth vodka. It certainly isn’t a good tasting vodka. It’s a little bitter at first. Then it gets more bitter. After it goes down, the aftertaste is even more bitter. It doesn’t burn, but I’ve tasted better vodkas that are a lot cheaper.
Alyssa S.
Vinton
The product of Grey Goose I am evaluating is still very taste appealing after being spent a couple of years on top of a fridge in our garage. I am pleased with the outcome of it. It is in between the affordable and pricey column. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kristy P.
Mojave
My go to every time my girls and I head out to the club ! Very affordable AMD taste good can't beat that ! Try it want be disappointed there no need to improve this drink its perfect! Nice packaging and all I buy all the time I have all my family and friends buy it try it out
Heather B.
Buckeye, AZ
Smooth and good to mix with. Some vodkas give me a headache the day after drinking. This one does not.  When it comes to alcohol I can't drink just any brand.  I would and have bought if again.  It exceeded my expectations and I keep coming back. Loooovveee
Emmanuel P.
San Jose , CA
Amazing my go to every single time
No and ifs or buts about it
You can have this in the rocks or in a mixed drink
Super smooth no harsh tase room temperature or cold you will not have a nasty alcohol taste or smell to it goes down smooth and will not give you a nasty hangover
Jackie C.
Independence, MO
Love Grey Goose. It is my #1 Go-To. Never am I left with a hangover the next day. High-quality vodka! It is great on the rocks or with a light mixer. I love it with a little cranberry or in a bloody mary with breakfast. Very smooth taste unlike a lot of other liquors.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?