BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Grey Goose Vodka is just good to mix with and even drink straight. I love though mixing my drinks with it.
Desiree M.
Crosby, TX
My go to for vodka. It's bomb as hell.  Lol that's all I can say. Stay making mixed drinks all day! The price is fair
Aerin L.
Covington
One of the best vodkas on the market, Grey Goose is the go to vodka for making top shelf drinks that impress a crowd!
Dennis C.
East Setauket, NY
Great tasting vodka! Move and smooth. One of my favorites! One of the bests. Always a hit with my friends at party’s.
Kailee C.
columbia, MD
This is good vodka. I love that it comes in a variety of sizes. We got the mother goose to the baby goose one night.
Melanie R.
Norwalk, CA
Grey Goose is clean & smooth - a great mixer. When I go out and order vodka drinks, Grey Goose is my favorite go to.
Brooke M.
Paragould, AR
Not my favorite, but is good. This is very strong even for a vodka. Mid range of affordable. I suggest weakening it.
James G.
Hampton, VA
A high quality vodka that goes down smooth with little of that aftertaste sometimes experienced with cheaper brands.
Michele B.
Orange
Very smooth. Blends well with mixes and served chilled goes down well. On par with Stoli and Smirnoff red. Delicious
Shannon C.
Marion
This vodka is great for mixing and creating cocktails, great to have for parties, and is made with wonderful quality.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?