BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1926)
danielle l.
Saginaw, MI
This is the smoothest vodka and definitely my first choice for any vodka brand. We always have this vodka in our bar area and go through quite a few bottles a year!
Ashley T.
This is one of my favorite mixers with cranberry juice. It goes down so smooth and you can mix it with so kany different mixers, also is very good as shots as well!
Felicity J.
Nederland
By far the smoothest vodka for me to drink or shoot. This vodka doesn't have a horrid after burn. You can mix it with damn near anything and it's not overwhelming.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
Grey goose is always a favorite. kinda pricey but worth it. Very smooth go's down easy. This is my go to bottle when having company over. Always a party favorite.
Cynthia M.
Saginaw , MI
Smooth and easy to drink. I would pour this over fresh cut strawberries, freeze it with to a chill and eat them during a movie. Also the cherry flavored grey goose
Christina C.
This vodka is definitely worth the price you pay. Some of my friends drink it on the rocks. I personally don't like vodka but this one is the best in mixed drinks
Jessica K.
Roseville, MI
Has a very clean, crisp taste!! Nice and smooth when consumed!!! It’s also known as one of the top shelf vodkas. It pairs well with lemonade and cranberry juice.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
Grey goose is creme de la creme! You can tell by the quite high price that this vodka is actually made well and tastes great and mixes so well with other juices!
Alanna T.
Holts Summit, MO
This vodka is extremely smooth! It pairs well with any mixers, including water! It is a very affordable vodka, especially for top shelf. I love making Moscow mules in the summertime, using greygoose! I would highly recommend greygoose vodka!
Juli I.
This is one of my favorites. I use grey goose the most with my drinks and it's affordable. I am a repeat customer. And always will be. It's great and taste better then the knock off brands. Highly recommend it.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?