BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Aubrey A.
Tampa, FL
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L is a great option if you are looking for a “nicer” vodka. It is $$$ on a scale of 1-5 for price range. The flavor is smooth when mixed. It is an enjoyable vodka. It is not my favorite but I would buy it if it was an option and Tito’s was not available. It is a bit overpriced when you are trying to buy it at a bar/restaurant.
Justin F.
Atlanta
I love Greygoose, by far the smoothest Vodka I have ever had. There are alot of choices when it comes to Vodka but the definite go to is Greygoose. Never have a hangover or sickness after.
Alison G.
San Francisco
This big bottle is great whenever you are throwing a big party and you really want to impress your guests. Nothing screams class like a large bottle of Grey Goose. This is easy to drink, so don't let the size fool you - it will all be gone by the end of the night.
K.c. K.
Mount Pleasant
If you are looking for a great tasting vodka, don't miss out on Grey Goose. The use of quality ingredients make the brand very popular. It is really smooth! Most places will consider this top shelf. There are a few other brands that are less expensive that can compete, however. It is great for mixing or taking shots. I would recommend this band.
Jessica G.
Destin, FL
Perfect for any mix drink. My to go vodka. The flavor is pretty strong like I like it. I’m really happy with this vodka and I haven’t purchased any other vodka I’ll always buy this brand and stick with it.
Nicole S.
Red Bank, NJ
Great!! My family has been drinking this vodka for s long time. It’s a little pricy but totally worth I️t. Great for mixing or just drinking in a martini. There are, however, some cheaper products that i do prefer but i would definitely purchase again
Shari L.
Aurora
We are repeat customers. This is our go to for Vodka. The packing makes this vodka great for gift giving. Very smooth! You can drink it alone or with your favorite mixer. Best of all, it is priced right! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a reasonably priced top shelf vodka.  Grey Goose Vodka
Shea B.
evansville
I'm not much of a drinker but when I'm in a social environment I always choose Grey Goose on ice with some kind of mixxer (cranberry juice, red bull). We always keep two bottles available in the house for when we have guest around.
Patricia P.
It is a very smooth taste and makes a great cocktail. It is decently priced, especially for the quality. If there was a cheaper option then I think more people would buy. It is beautiful packaged. Yes, I would purchase again. I like straight forward taste with no extras and this one is a very smooth buy for anyone.
Crystal C.
Blairsville
This taste the same as skyy to me. It’s nice and smooth but much more expensive. Personally I feel your just paying for the pretty bottle and not the quality of the drink. I would rather buy the skyy vodka for a cheaper price. Unless I’m making drinking glasses out of the bottle I probably won’t be buying this again.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?