BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Kallie S.
palestine, arkansas
Smooth, easy to mix. Excellent right out of the freezer. Looks great on my bar. Maybe a little more expensive than I would normally pay for vodka, but the brand does speak for itself. I would recommend for others to buy.
Trish D.
Star
One of the top vodkas for sure! This is the gold standard that I compare vodka to. It’s so smooth and easy to drink. This is only one of the only vodkas I will use for martinis. I feel it elevates the briny olive flavor.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Best vodka on the market. It’s too expensive but definitely worth it because it doesn’t give you a hang over which is super important. It can be mixed with anything and great all seasons. I would definitely recommend it.
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
This stuff is the best of the best! There's a reason why this stuff is a little higher priced and so well known, it's so good! Clean and crisp with just the right amount of burn. Anytime I have guests or a party this is what I get to impress everyone. I like other vodkas, but I probably wouldn't buy any other plain ol' unflavored vodka other than Grey Goose!
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Sooooo smooth, perfect for Martinis! Definitely for the more sophisticated drinker. Less after “bite” than most of the competitors. Tastes great in any beverage. Would definitely recommend this as my number one choice!
Jessica B.
Finley
Grey goose is the vodka of choice that I tend to purchase each time I’ve got it on my shopping list. It’s the crisp taste for all my mixed drinks and is a great value for the price! I will repurchase next time as well.
Kimberly T.
Gahanna
Grey Goose vodka is so smooth and refreshing! My husband and I love to mix it for drinks, especially Moscow Mules! Usually it’s a splurge for us, due to its price, but it never disappoints! Would definitely recommend!
Savanah C.
Fayetteville, AR
Grey goose is a good mixer. I wouldn’t drink this on its own. There isn’t a huge variety of flavor options, but it still is able to create a good mixed drink. It is a little overpriced for what it is but it’s alright
catherine M.
Marlboro
Great product. This is the only vodka I will use for Martinis. Definitely stood quality product. Can be on the more expensive side for some people however it is definitely worth the extra money. I would buy it again.
Jessica  T.
Not my favorite BUT it’s my husbands favorite. Can be purchased almost anywhere best price Costco! This is also something we always buy. I prefer a smoother vodka but if it’s not available I always opt for grey goose
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?