BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

Juli I.
This is one of my favorites. I use grey goose the most with my drinks and it's affordable. I am a repeat customer. And always will be. It's great and taste better then the knock off brands. Highly recommend it.
Justine S.
Jacksonville
If you're going to try and "impress" someone, then this is the vodka you buy. However, there are plenty of others on the market now that are just as delicious and cheaper.
Haley H.
Sequim
One of those vodkas that go down smooth. I bought it from Safeway. It is a little more spendy, but worth it if you have company coming over and want to impress.
Megan W.
Cincinnati
Grey goose is a classic. It goes down smooth and has a great flavor. Who wouldn't want grey goose? The bottle is eye catching. I will remain a repeat customer
Sunny T.
Las Vegas
One of my top 3 favorite brand of vodka hands down. Personally I don’t get hangovers the day after of drinking grey goose vodkas. And it taste so great too.
Jessica P.
Brooklyn
LlO love grey goose Vodka it is one pf our go to liqours best drunk alone. It has a slightly smoother flavor to other vodkas which is what I love about it.
Kayla f.
Ware, MA
This is the best vodka I have e ever had. It goes down smooth and has a great taste. It is a great drink to make nice drinks with. Great for any occasion.
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
Such a smooth vodka! It’s definitely a favorite of mine because it’s easy to mix, or drink without feeling like you need to mask the taste!
Kaelyn M.
Jeffersonville, IN
Way too strong for my taste. Clear liquor isn't my favorite. Most clear liquor taste like rubbing alcohol to me even when using a chaser.
Dennise R.
Amazon when mixed with orange juice and cranberry juice. It has a nice packaging. And the price for this drink is just right
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?