BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
I absolutely love Grey Goose and cranberry drinks. It is a smooth vodka and mixes soo well with cranberry and orange juice
Erika V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This vodka has great flavor to it and is great to mix with it is smooth even when just taking shots of it excellent product
Ashley k.
San Diego, CA
Grey Goose is the classy vodka. You are barely taste it in mixed drinks. Goes down smooth and does not give you a hangover
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this vodka, it's ex0ensive but the taste is really good. I use it for screwdrivers. It's also good in bloody Mary's
Emily J.
Gainesville, VA
A favorite of mine! This is one of the smoothest vodkas....alone or in a beverage. This is pricey, but it is 100% worth it.
Brittany M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Basic higher end vodka. Has a slight taste when mixed with something. I do like the bottle art!!! All in all pretty good
Jordan W.
Sandy
I do not like grey goose vodka by itself. I do however love mixing it with cranberry juice and lime. Which is to die for.
AMBER O.
Grey Goose is very smooth. We enjoy it best in a dirty Martini. Very little olive juice and a couple of olives; perfect!
Ariana C.
Abingdon, MD
Grey goose will have you turned up fast and it’s pretty smooth I bought it at my local liquor store it’s worth the money
Amber K.
Moore, OK
I have always loved how smooth this mixes. One of my top favorites vodkas. Always what I get for my birthday shenanigans.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?