BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Tasha O.
Bridgeport
I love this vodka. There is no way you can go wrong with this brand. Not only is it super smooth its also refreshing and crisp.
Ricki G.
Iowa City
Grey goose is my favorite. Not worth it to buy flavored vodka if you are spending the money. Good vodka to enjoy not get drunk.
Andrea E.
Flint , MI
Perfectly smooth a little on the expensive side but this is one of them things you want the best of cheap alcohol=bad hangover
Josie J.
Laredo, TX
My number one drink at the club. I love it i enjoy drinking it with pineapple juice and cranberry. Really recommend this drink.
Darriel S.
Tulsa
The original flavor of grey goose will forever be the best! Clean , crisp taste guaranteed to make any of your drinks amazing!
emily p.
Favorite vodka 1st Choice always! Little more expensive but definitely worth the price tag. The only vodka I will drink or mix
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorites, really smith and I like how it doesn’t give me a bad hangover. It’s a bit pricey but I will keep buying it
Damaris M.
I️t tastes so good! I can feel my mouth watering. I definitely recommend anyone to try I️t. You won’t regret I️t , i promise :)
Jaci B.
Grey goose is the smoothest vodka that I have ever tried. You don't get that strong after taste like you do with cheaper vodka.
Sara M.
Needville
This one was a little strong but I love to mix it with orange juice so delicious you can also find this one in a liquor store
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?