BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kari-Lynn R.
Palm Coast
Very first vodka I have ever tried and WOW! I love getting this on special nights in the VIP section cause it's always the best in the clubs. The taste is great and always the best to mix with cranberry juice! Highly recommend to people wanting top shelf.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
This is a very smooth vodka. It is best served with ice. It is quite an expensive vodka and even though it was quite smooth it was not that different than a lower priced vodka. I would recommend buying it again but not simply for casual drinking.
Holly P.
Lancaster
Oh my goodness! What can I say, I love this vodka, you truly get what you pay for. GreyGoose is smooth and practically tasteless. Brings out the flavor of whatever you mix with it. You won't be disappointed when you try Grey Goose.
#seabreeze
#heregoosey
Hannah N.
Grey goose is ALWAYS good. The bigger bottle is nice if you have guests over. This bottle gives you more to share. I really like the smooth taste, and the fact that this brand does not give me a hangover the next day. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
Dawn S.
Roebling
I love the goose. It has a great taste and is the best out there for the money. We freeze it and it comes out perfect. Smooth taste. Wen we mix it with other liquors you can taste the smoothness in this brand. This is the only brand I would recommend!
Mary Grace S.
Atlanta
Goose always gets me loose! My go to vodka of choice. Far superior to the other comparably priced options. Purchased at the local liquor store many flavors and options available. Delicious will definitely purchase again and again. Did not disappoint!
Marta P.
I absolutely love Grey Goose Vodka. It's always my to go to, super smooth and worth every penny not to wake up with a hangover. Never disappoints, you can always mix it with anything and it always tastes great. Consistency is key, would recommend.
Tvisha M.
Very good quality liquor. A wonderful base for all kinds of COCKTAILS. Seriously delicious. Its smooth. I purchase this as one of my regular liquors for my liquor cabinets. Easily available but I love to buy it at Costco. Would definitely recommend.
Katona G.
Morgantown, KY
This is a great vodka to choose. You definitely need a chaser with it. It's very strong and a little pricey. I got this once for a New Year's Eve party. Like I said, a little pricey but worth the money. Definitely will buy again. Drink responsibly.
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
I loved grey goose vodka, it was very smooth and it made a great martini! Apple martini in particular! It was well worth the price, I will definitely be buying it again from my local package store. I would recommend grey goose to anyone wanting some good vodka!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?