BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Sujin H.
I think if I ever want to spoil myself with vodka, this is the one I would get. It goes down so smoothly and gives me the cleanest feeling afterward. I struggle less with it the day after as well. I wouldn't order it at the bar, but I would buy it for my drinks I make at home!
Julie O.
This is probably the strongest cheap vodka you will find. As you go up in size the price goes up. For the quality it is worth the money. I say if you want to have a good time you need a little grey goose at the party! Grey goose mixes well but is also good just as shots alone.
Kandace N.
Mastic Beach, NY
Does the job. Good mixer and smooth. Used to drink this a lot in college. Price point is right and it's good for mixed drinks and sometimes straight. Much better than pinnacle. Comparable to a skyy vodka or Smirnoff. Would drink again but maybe not purchase because I'm cheap.
Patricia P.
It is a very smooth taste and makes a great cocktail. It is decently priced, especially for the quality. If there was a cheaper option then I think more people would buy. It is beautiful packaged. Yes, I would purchase again. I like straight forward taste with no extras and this one is a very smooth buy for anyone.
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
I received Grey Goose as a birthday gift one year and I loved it! It is a little out of my price range to just buy to mix with things, but it is good for taking vodka shots (if you're into that kind of thing) or if you want to reduce your chances of getting a hangover.
Melissa M.
Boston, MA
Grey goose is the cream of the crop when it comes to vodka. Grey goose is synonymous with elegance and quality when it comes to enjoying a vodka cocktail. I have never been disappointed by the smoothness yet rich flavor of grey goose and its flavored variations.
Casey M.
Goose Creek
Super smooth and makes awesome mixes drinks ! Great for those fruity girls night mixed drinks ! Taste great ! Get at any liquor store and mix with almost anything :) One of my favorite brands ! Way better than some of the other brands.  Definitely one of my favorites :)
Jenni J.
Kaplan, LA
Definitely the best vodka I've ever tried. I always request this top shelf vodka when ordering mixed drinks. It is smooth and has a nice slow burn when taking shots. I'd absolutely purchase this product again and continue ordering it when ordering my mixed drinks.
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
This is a good brand of vodka. While it's not my favorite it is still a great tasting vodka. Smooth taste and goes well with what I pair it with usually. Seems to be a decent price compared to others around here. I would recommend it to others. I would buy this again if they didn't have my regular brand!
Kristiana C.
Wylie, TX
Great vodka, my favorite taste and my first choice. I bought it at specs.  just goes down so smoothly compared to other vodkas, I love drinking it with cran apple. I am a repeating consumer and I will keep buying this product for whenever I feel like drinking
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?