BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1942)
Rebecca H.
Bethlehem, PA
This vodka is a great buy because of the quantity you get for the cost. It’s quality is not affected at all by the large size. It is convenient for me to buy in bulk when I have an event going on and I would always recommend this to friends.
Anjelik B.
Bloomfield , NJ
It doesn’t get any better than Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L ! You never have that awful cheap vodka taste when you pick grey goose. I can’t have a vodka soda with any other type of vodka! I always make sure to pick up the largest bottle
Claire M.
Macedonia, OH
We used this product in the bar I used to work it. It’s very smooth. When you mix it you can’t really taste the alcohol so depending on your preference that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I am personally a fan and will use again.
Alicia H.
Thea best vodka ever!! This is the smoothest vodka you will try. Perfect for lemon drops or any martinis. Try with fresh lime and soda water for a refreshing drink. Very reasonable price and quiet delicious. You will not be disappointed.
Samantha S.
One of my favorite vodkas. Is expensive so only have on special occasions but is definitely worth the splurge. Very smooth and don’t even need a mixer. Very nice on ice and it exceeds my expectations and would highly recommend to others.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis
Love this product and it's classic packaging. So smooth and great alone or mixed. I have bought this many times and always come back to it. Fully worth the price. Definitely recommend this brand often.
Jasmine T.
Bronx
This is one of the best vodkas I’ve ever had. It goes down smooth, tastes delicious when mixed & drinking it straight doesn’t have any nasty after tastes. This is typically one of my go to vodkas and I would definitely buy this again.
Glenda S.
Nashville, TN
Grey Goose is old faithful. When I hit my mid twenties, my grandfather told me drinking this was key to prevent hangovers. While there are times when I go overboard and nothing would prevent a hangover, Grey Goose typically is perfect.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely my choice when it comes to consumption of vodka. It's smooth and it doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't cause major headaches the following day. Definitely recommend it to anyone
Alex T.
crown point, IN
This vodka definitely gets the job done, and it's good for a mixed drink but definitely not my favorite vodka that I have had. It's not very expensive, which is a plus, but it's definitely not my first choice when it comes to alcohol. Not bad though!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?