BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Kristina A.
Van Buren Twp, MI
One of my best friends loves Grey Groose so much, it's all she'll drink. On the pricier side for sure, but so smooth it's worth it.
Dianne H.
Five Points
It's the best vodka out there.  So smooth, I love it.  The price is affordable with an awesome flavors to choose from
Kristin P.
East Dundee
Great vodka, a tad pricey but worth it for some smooth drinks. It’s much better than a Smirnoff for example. Good value and flavor!
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Smooth, crisp & fresh taste. Best served chilled. Great straight or with a mixer. We use this often for get together with friends.
Hope R.
Abilene
Had this on our open bar at one of our events it was a real crowd pleaser loved the way the bottle looked as well as it goes down.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
I love just a regular vodka. I make jello shots with this and they are always super good. The taste is strong going down but smooth
erin j.
I usually get the big 1 liter bottle of Grey Goose. I like to mix it with orange juice and make a screwdriver. It is very smooth.
Yesenia R.
Made a mixed drink. I could barely taste it but it sure got to me. Pretty smooth though. I would definitely recommend this vodka.
Amber W.
Lakeland, FL
I love Grey Goose. It's Smooth and has a rich taste to it. Great value. Great for parties Or date night. Or could be a good gift.
Marilyn R.
I seriously do not think you can go wrong with your classic Grey Goose. This is strong, but also not dry at all! My go to vodka!
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?