BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Julia W.
Gets the job done but not worth the price. It has beautiful packaging and is a great gift but I would not reorder as I find there are other vodkas at a similar price point that have less of a "burn" when drinking. It is a great present to bring to a party but not for me.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
I have nothing but good things to say about Grey Goose. Whenever I stop in to my local ABC its almost always for a bottle, I'm a repeat customer of the brand. I consider it a more realistic option to Belvedere and as close as you're going to get to it; it's incredibly smooth and goes down so easily, my drink is vodka water so that's saying a lot. For someone on a budget I definitely recommend it.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
This beverage is so good it makes you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s alcohol providers. If you’ve never tried it, today is the day!
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my favorite vodkas!! It is so smooth! I usually gag every time I hear the word, "vodka" but with this, I mix it with nearly anything and I can't even hardly taste the alcohol, it is so smooth! And even the taste of it is amazing. It has a very high-end vodka kind of feel to it. Always one of my favorites and will continue to recommend to all my friends!!
Lauren K.
Louisville
I bought a bottle of Grey Goose cus a lot of rappers mentioned it in their songs and I figured that if I'm ever gonna be cool, I'm gonna have to learn to "blame it on the Goose". Though I didn't feel any looser like T-Pain said I would, I did score a sweet pair of golden pajama pants that I had never seen before and mysteriously woke up in the next morning.
Eliza E.
Grey Goose is a classic, but at the end of the day this ranks about third on my list. Against other brands (and different genres of vodka,) this is such a dependable choice, but nothing exciting. I always buy it when I'm entertaining since it's such a fan favorite, but for someone who likes interesting flavors and new ideas, this isn't my personal go-to.
Clara S.
Unfortunately I’ve never liked the taste of this vodka. #Belvedere is pricey, so I will only buy at Costco. The flavor to me personally is awful, I prefer Tito’s or Ketel One. It’s not smooth at all. For reference, I take my vodka with tonic water and lemon juice. I would not repurchase.
Michelle H.
I think Grey Goose very smooth for a vodka, and doesn't have that harsh bite to it when mixed well in drinks. I would splurge a little more for a better vodka than settling with a cheap one. It makes all the difference when making cocktails.
Shanice W.
Oakland, CA
Such a smooth taste when it goes down .. well I should say when you take a shot of it haha. I usually buy it at BevMo or at my local grocery store when I do feel like drinking. Its reasonably priced .. it's around the 20 dollar range. I would definitely buy it again if I'm in the mood for drinking , considering it is my drink of choice.
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
I've been a bartender for years and grey goose is picked as an upgraded vodka more often then any other in the bars I've worked. If I have the extra money to spend and go above well vodka grey goose it the one I would choose. Clean taste in mixed drinks and no bad hangover( for me at least lol)
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?