BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Naomi R.
Philadelphia
Good vodka.. a little pricey. Don’t like the aftertaste, but I will use this product as a mixer. Good vodka for jello-o shots. Packaging makes this eye catching.
Bryce C.
Burlington
I love this brand! It is super smooth, and it is better than some of the other top shelf brands. This is my go to vodka for any mixed drink. They could try and get some other flavors. I would definitely buy this again.
ADRIAN A.
New York
Grey Goose has to be one of the most bitter kinds of vodka. It’s pretentious enough to make you pay the price but I don’t think it’s worth it. The label and packaging are basically what you’re paying for.
Brandy A.
This can be a little pricey but it is definitely worth it with the quality of vodka that you are buying! This is a big bottle and will definitely last you if you are having a party or having friends over.
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
Grey Goose is probably the smoothest vodka I’ve had. It mixes so nicely and doesn’t give me a headache the day after. It’s definitely pricey, but in my opinion totally worth the money. I would absolutely buy this again.
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this for the first time as a gift. Grey goose is my preferential vodka choice as it is very smooth. I can take shots of it without making a face and it mixes well with almost anything. I have since purchased again.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
This is a high end Vodka.  It tastes great and is very smooth.  I love that it is easily available at most liquor stores.  It is a bit more expensive then other brands, but the taste is worth it.  I use this for my evening drinks and I would repurchase when I use it up.
Kristin B.
Buffalo
Great product! I love the taste, used primarily as a mixer! A tad on the pricey side, but still a great product! Definitely met my expectations! Not the most affordable but would, and have, bought again!
Michelle F.
San Francisco, CA
Very strong vodka that goes down easier if you put it in the freezer. The bottle makes it look very appealing and high class. It isn't a cheap vodka but is still affordable. The vodka still burns though.
Mary Grace W.
Charlotte, NC
Smooth and satisfying. This vodka is the perfect choice for your springtime cocktails. From a minty Moscow mule to a fruity vodka cranberry, grey goose is the top shelf choice that will never disappoint.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?