BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

Leah C.
Hazleton, PA
Great vodka and extra smooth. Great for making martinis or even drinking on the rocks. Vodka is smooth and doesn’t give you a hang over like most.
Tiffany H.
Dallas , TX
Hands down my favorite vodka! Always my go-to vodka! Love it neat, chilled, in a cocktail! It’s great any way it comes! Grey Goose Vodka
Leslie T.
Never disappoints. This vodka is very clean and fresh. I really enjoy it with asplash of white grapefruit juice, perfect combination in the summer.
Jessica H.
You just can't go wrong with grey goose. It's the best of the best but it'll dent those pockets it unless you find a decently priced liquor store.
Ivonne M.
This is not my favorite when it's warm but it's soooo smooth when you take a cold shot! I usually get mine from any liquor store. Pretty affordable
Kayla L.
Grey Goose Vodka is wonderful to put in any sort of vodka based cocktail. It goes down smooth and makes drinking easy and fun! I love it!
Stefecia M.
This is our favorite go to vodka. You can not be disappointed with its amazing smooth finish. On the rocks or mixed in, doesn’t matter. Delicious.
Heather K.
Boston, MA
If you like something that goes down smooth this is perfect for you, I don’t drink vodka straight but I’d imagine if you do this would be the best.
diana h.
I really like this bottle since it doesn't have a bad taste as many other vodka bottles do...... I give it a 4 because I prefer a different flavor
Paige S.
Whenever I’m looking for a special occasion vodka, this is it. It comes in a beautiful package and can be drank on ice because of how smooth it is.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?