BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Amy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Super tasty and goes down smooth! At first I wasn't too keen on it since I've had other Great Goose products, but ended up liking it.
Tiana G.
I have Keats loved grey goose. It is more expensive but you get what you pay for and I’m willing to pay for it. Smooth and authentic
marina g.
Merced, CA
Although I find this vodka to be a bit "harsh", it pairs up well with basically any fruit juice you can imagine. It's very versatile.
A5aesthetics A.
Fremont
so so smooth. this is probably the best vodka i had and it really just screams classy. it was amazing and i now understand the hype.
Paige N.
Xenia, OH
Smooth taste. Barely any burning if drinking straight. Great with mixers. Fantastic. Can hardly taste with mixers with I really like.
Darcie Y.
Very smooth flavor not overpowering when mixed with other mixers. Very good flavor and love it when it is been sitting in the freezer
Brooke B.
Oxford, MS
very high quality vodka. I am always happy to see this brand available at a restaurant as a top shelf brand I am familiar with.
Unique R.
Milwaukee
My go to vodka! I enjoy with different mixers. I buy this often. Definitely a liquor cabinet staple! Definitely worth the extra cost
Kelsey S.
Redmond
Not a fan of vodka but this damn thing keeps making me wrote a review for alcohol that I have drank and I didnt realize it at first.
Analisa G.
San Antonio, TX
First time I had this was for my 21st birthday. Great for shots. Got this bad boy at specs. I will definitely buy this product again.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?