BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Sabrina W.
Grey goose is the way to go! Smooth taste... Packaging is nice compared to some of the brands with plastic bottles. Pretty affordable but not the cheapest out there. I wouldn’t say there is room for improvement and I recommend this to anyone.
Lauren W.
Solana beach , CA
Great product! Smooth going down and great in Martinis. My number 1 go to vodka! The bottle is beautiful and compared to other it is great. It’s a good value because you are getting a top of the line product! Definitely would recommend to everyone!
Hannah C.
Boise, ID
The half gallon sized bottle is the perfect size for a party with friends. The bottle is still such a classic looking bottle and the smoothest vodka around. Having Grey Goose with soda and some citrus is my go-to drink when I go out. It's refreshing and crisp in flavor.
Tamara L.
Top shelf is never a bad decision. I like Grey Goose better than Stoli..it is smoother. And, totally random, the package is way better, When in doubt, choose Grey Goose. It costs a bit more, but isn't it time to stop drinking well vodka?
Destiny H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the taste, especially when it's combined with orange juice or some other type of juice. (Orange juice or one that contains orange is my personal favorite). The price is pretty affordable and it's easily available. I would consider it a go-to.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
Goose will get you loose so drink with caution. Haha. In all seriousness, I think the smooth taste of Grey Goose. Some vodkas have a weird burning taste I can't describe but I don't find that with Grey Goose and can highly recommend it for mixing.
Aveysha A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love love love grey goose good with any kind of mixer one of my favorites but I really love it with orange juice cranberry are even pineapple juice one of those drinks that you can enjoy at a club at a bar at home just a any where type of drink
Veronica F.
One of my favorite vodkas. I have tried other brands, but I always come back to this one. Others can taste like rubbing alcohol. One of the best. This is very smooth, great if you like to drink shots. I will definitely continue to buy this brand.
Purple B.
I enjoy Grey Goose vodka it has the flavor that you would expect a top-shelf vodka to have not as smooth as it could be the bottle is amazing it makes you feel expensive just by buying it I would definitely recommend it to any vodka connoisseur
Zach D.
Springfield
The GOOSE! I love Grey Goose Vodka! I always have a bottle on hand at the house. It is a very pricey choice when it comes to vodka but it goes down smoother than anything on the market. If you want a great top shelf vodka then look no further!
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?