BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Kyle B.
Lakeland
Grey goose is the smoothest vodka ! It mixes well with almost any thing ! But it is still smooth enough to be drank straight! There is nearly no comparison in competition in the field ! I purchased it from my local liquor store , where it was a bit cheaper than retail!
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Personally, I think grey goose liquor is "overhyped." As a college student and compared to other vodkas; I don't think grey goose is worth the price. I was satisfied with this product but I won't go out of my way to purchase it.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
One of the best vodka brands on the market, hands down. It's smooth as hell, and can paired with almost anything. It's a little pricey for the amount of vodka you get, but one sip is all it takes to realize that it's well worth it.
Leticia P.
It tastes good but for me personally it is too strong which made me not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The bottle however is very beautiful and I think maybe one or two drinks its fine, i would buy it again probably.
Karen V.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Mmmmmm very tasty! I never really hear bad reviews about this liquor. I am a repeated consumer. You can buy this by your near liquor store, very affordable also. I would definitely buy this again. It's good with mixed drinks.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I'm giving this a 2 because I am not a big drinker at all. I have tried this and it is top shelf, no comparison to other brands of Vodka. I don't but liquor but if some friends do I'll probably have a drink or 2. Lol Good stuff overall. 🙌🏽
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
My go to vodka. Great taste and nice quality. I've even used the bottle as a rolling pin before. I can purchase this product from any liquor store local to me. A popular brand for a reason. Always a good time with the goose!!
Alanna T.
Holts Summit, MO
This vodka is extremely smooth! It pairs well with any mixers, including water! It is a very affordable vodka, especially for top shelf. I love making Moscow mules in the summertime, using greygoose! I would highly recommend greygoose vodka!
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
A great night in the VIP section of the club surrounded by your best freinds wouldnt be a night to remember without a few bottles of grey goose! all the beast times are had with this. i can honestly say i dont remember how it tastes exactly.. but i mean its vodka
Aubrey A. S.
Amazing Vodka! So smooth that it is almost refreshing! Typically wouldn't reach for a vodka and consider it a thirst quencher, but mixed with your favorite sparkling soda, this drink can be a real treat! No hangovers ever!
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.