BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Robin D.
SAINT CHARLES, MO
Awesome for mixers, clean as water! Our preferred vodka for all of our mixed drinks. It doesnt fight with the other components and drown them out with the harsh taste of other vodkas.
Maria W.
Dayton
Amazing vodka but on the pricey side of things. Not my choice for a party or something, this is for privately drinking at home with good friends or yourself. Very wonderful vodka though if you want to treat yourself.
Rachel G.
harlingen
Gray goose is great. It is a little pricey but it goes down Smooth and it has a great taste. I can definitely take shots of this unlike other ones that are too rough on the way down.
Beth L.
Leaves me with virtually no hangover the next morning. The bigger bottle definitely gives you more bang for your buck. It’s always in stock at our liquor store and never disappoints.
Paige B.
Sylva
Grey Goose is always a good choice in the vodka department. Makes good drinks, can get for a fairly decent price and it’s a name most people know and look for when ordering a drink.
Ashley J.
Waco
Grey Goose goes down super smooth. It’s great alone and also great mixed with mixers or into a Long Island iced tea! The packaging is also really sleek! I would definitely recommend purchasing Grey Goose for keeping around the house!
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Loved this! I was able to mix it with my cranberry juice and a splash of orange juice. I am a huge ciroc fan because of the flavors however grey goose can be put in any mixed drink
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Who doesn’t love the Goose? It tastes awesome, mixes well, and is a must have when entertaining. The bottle is great. The price is up there, but it’s worth it. I would definitely buy again!
Savannah A.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend gave this to me for my 21st birthday and it really was the best gift. Lasted a long time and grey goose is my favorite vodka. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it
Angela W.
Collierville
My favorite vodka for martinis! Smooth taste and reasonably priced for a high quality vodka. Excellent flavor. Prefer over Tito’s. No room for improvement. More bite than ketel one
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?