BY GREY GOOSE #5 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1900)
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
I loved grey goose vodka, it was very smooth and it made a great martini! Apple martini in particular! It was well worth the price, I will definitely be buying it again from my local package store. I would recommend grey goose to anyone wanting some good vodka!
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
The best quality, taste, and feel for a vodka. Nothing compares to how well it mixes or just drink it over ice. Obviously a little pricey, but that's what you should expect with thus quality of a product. I would definitely recommend Grey Goose.
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
pretty strong drink. but very good once you mixed to with something else. I've been consuming this since high school. pretty pricey but very worth you money. the flavor is amazing. everyone should try this. this the party life lol.. don't know how i feel drinking it alone lolz
Desteney D.
Downey, CA
I've only had this type of grey goose flavor not the other kind but I can tell you it gets the job done and it's not bad and to me I enjoyed it so it was delicious and I bought mine at ether stater brothers or food for less they're cheaper there and I would defiantly buy again (:
Anastasia K.
Racine, WI
Grey goose is what you get when you want to leisurely drink vodka. It's smoothe but stil has a warm feeling when you drink it. This is what I call a fancy vodka. It's expensive but very worth it. I love this on the rocks - no juice needed. This is what I buy for Christmas gifts.
Cindy W.
Thousand Oaks
One of my favorite vodkas.  I find it to be a great sipping drink with a twist of lemon.  It warms your insides as you enjoy the very subtle flavor. It is a little pricier than the average vodka, but work the money!
Breanne B.
Edwardsburg
This is a very smooth tasting vodka that I would prefer to buy and make drinks with more often but because it is a higher end vodka it does cost more the other brands that isn't always in the budget when planning my next dinner party.
Alyssa S.
Vinton
The product of Grey Goose I am evaluating is still very taste appealing after being spent a couple of years on top of a fridge in our garage. I am pleased with the outcome of it. It is in between the affordable and pricey column. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jackie C.
Independence, MO
Love Grey Goose. It is my #1 Go-To. Never am I left with a hangover the next day. High-quality vodka! It is great on the rocks or with a light mixer. I love it with a little cranberry or in a bloody mary with breakfast. Very smooth taste unlike a lot of other liquors.
i like using the vodka for jello shots and also to mix with gummy bears. To me Grey Goose as at a resenobale price it is affordable and good quality , purchased from bevmo and i have continued to purchased over and over again
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?