BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

Lorraine A.
One of my favorites for a great martini! Very pure taste and always smooth. Don’t waste it by using it to mix. Definitely a Vodka For Great Vodka Martinis!
katie (.
Washington, NC
This vodka lives up to its reputation for sure but to me it’s not the winner. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t ever pass it up, I just prefer a milder flavor.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
I like how it has a smooth taste and I can drink it with or with out mixing. One of my favorite drinks to use with This vodka was Grey Goose and Xrated...
Allie B.
I think Grey Goose is the premium for vodka. It definitely is expensive but it's Grey Goose so if you're able to afford it you're lucky. It's really good.
Amanda F.
Grey Goose is one of the smoothest vodkas I've ever had. This is my go to vodka for most any occasion. It goes down smoothly, mixes well, and tastes great.
Lindsie A.
Love it!! So smooth tasting!!Grey Goose Vodka always mix it with a La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water and a lime and it is amazing!!
Courtney K.
Burbank, IL
Grey goose is always smooth and refreshing. I was recently gifted a bottle for Christmas and mixed it with orange juice and Minute Maid berry blend juice.
Ashley M.
I love grey goose. The flavor compares to no other. High quality. I like it served with light mixers. My personal favorite is tonic water and a lime wedge.
Haylee R.
Tom Bean, TX
Grey Goose is timeless, and always popular. As a bartender in Texas, this is considered a "Top shelf" vodka in most local bars and it is worth every penny.
Kayla f.
Ware, MA
This is the best vodka I have e ever had. It goes down smooth and has a great taste. It is a great drink to make nice drinks with. Great for any occasion.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?