BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

Shannon M.
Absolutely best vodka on the market. Very expensive but so worth it for the taste and status it gives you. If I could drink only grey goose I would be happy!
Kora M.
Best vodka EVER!!!!! Doesn't taste like potatoes like most cheaper end vodkas. You'll feel fancy drinking this vodka. I purchased it from my local ABC store
Nashali T.
Grey Goose it’s a very known brand in the vodka industry. This drink gives me this sweetness to it, it would give you pleasure too. It’s not that strong too
Shivanee B.
The smoothest vodka i have ever had, serve it chill, it is worth the price, exceeded my expectations, bloody marys, martini's, it makes anything taste great
Joe B.
Salem, CT
Would definitely recommend. Will purchase again. This is truly an honest five star rating and look forward to getting the flavors ones I just found out about
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Grey Goose? Cmon, obviously 5 stars!!! Anything from France is wonderful in my opinion. Great going down. Great to get drunk off of. Great for any cocktail!!
Tom L.
Onsted, MI
So smooth and easy drinking. It is definitely worth the price because of how smooth it drinks. I could just drink this with ice and be set; no chaser needed.
Ashley M.
I love grey goose. The flavor compares to no other. High quality. I like it served with light mixers. My personal favorite is tonic water and a lime wedge.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Grey goose is where it’s at when it comes to super smooth vodka. I don’t mind drinking it straight up, however, I like to mix it with various things.
Haylee R.
Tom Bean, TX
Grey Goose is timeless, and always popular. As a bartender in Texas, this is considered a "Top shelf" vodka in most local bars and it is worth every penny.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?