BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Margaret F.
Olathe, KS
Can’t go wrong with this purchase. Perfect for a martini, shots or any sort of mixed drink. It is rather expensive but the taste is worth it! Doesn’t even taste like vodka. Super smooth
Sigrid N.
Billings
Simple design that is appealing. Very smooth taste that can be enjoyed by itself or mixed with any other flavor! Price point is higher than most vodkas but the taste makes up for that!
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO
Awesome for mixers, clean as water! Our preferred vodka for all of our mixed drinks. It doesnt fight with the other components and drown them out with the harsh taste of other vodkas.
Beth L.
Leaves me with virtually no hangover the next morning. The bigger bottle definitely gives you more bang for your buck. It’s always in stock at our liquor store and never disappoints.
Kelsy W.
Bowling Green, OH
Went on a cruise recently and had a few shots of grey goose. It's super smooth and didn't make me cringe after taking a shot. I also highly recommend the orange flavored grey goose!
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
As I mentioned, belvedere is similar to this brand. It is very smooth vodka that is worth the price. I don't drink often but when I do this is one of my choices.
Madison G.
I love Grey goose, it is the ultimate vodka. Yes it is expensive but it is worth the price! I love how smooth it is and I definitely notice a less hungover feeling if I drink this!
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
Who doesn’t love the Goose? It tastes awesome, mixes well, and is a must have when entertaining. The bottle is great. The price is up there, but it’s worth it. I would definitely buy again!
Angela W.
Collierville
My favorite vodka for martinis! Smooth taste and reasonably priced for a high quality vodka. Excellent flavor. Prefer over Tito’s. No room for improvement. More bite than ketel one
Miranda G.
Houston
Goose gets you loose! I first started drinking greygoose when I first turned 22. My go to drink was a screw driver! I’ve had plenty of good memories with this exquisite vodka. Yum!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?