BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Jessica  T.
Not my favorite BUT it’s my husbands favorite. Can be purchased almost anywhere best price Costco! This is also something we always buy. I prefer a smoother vodka but if it’s not available I always opt for grey goose
Myra S.
Pharr, TX
Smooth taste to it, its softer than more vodkas. It last longer than most as well, because like myself I don't need much, and on the plus side it isn't that pricey.
Felicity J.
Nederland
By far the smoothest vodka for me to drink or shoot. This vodka doesn't have a horrid after burn. You can mix it with damn near anything and it's not overwhelming.
Chris C.
Somerville
Smooth, but not my favorite. I think that if you're drinking it straight in a martini it's worth it, however, if using it a mixer there other alternatives.
Jessica K.
Roseville, MI
Has a very clean, crisp taste!! Nice and smooth when consumed!!! It’s also known as one of the top shelf vodkas. It pairs well with lemonade and cranberry juice.
Theresa D.
Cortland
My all time favorite Vodka. This is honestly the smoothest Vodka I’ve ever had. There is zero bite in it’s after taste. Just delicious. Grey Goose Vodka
Maria N.
Great size for the great value!!!!  Good taste tipsy and great to mix with give it a try and you won’t regret it I loved it hope you do as well it did me my expectations maybe a tab bit more of alcohol would be great ! Good value in my opinion I would recommend this to friends and family
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
Grey Goose is one of the best vodka brands on the market! Not only does it go down smooth, it has a wonderful taste. It never feels like you’re drinking gasoline and the after taste doesn’t even exist!
Meggan B.
Logan, WV
Awesome vodka. Strong tasting but overall very smooth. Great to mix with fruit juices, especially cranberry juice. I have many memories with this drink! I first bought it in myrtle beach sc, and loved it.
Artiste S.
Benicia, CA
When my Best friend hot married I brought a bottle to the rehearsal dinner andafter party. We weren't disappointed at all. No matter how strong the drinks were we still were happy with the flavor .
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.