BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Leanna B.
Columbus
This drink is perfect for me because it is smooth to drink and it wont make me puke. My only issue was the harsh flavor and off-putting scent.
Tiffany H.
Dallas , TX
Hands down my favorite vodka! Always my go-to vodka! Love it neat, chilled, in a cocktail! It’s great any way it comes! Grey Goose Vodka
Bambi C.
Avon Lake
This is the best tasting vodka I’ve ever tasted. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. The flavor is the smoothest. It exceeds my expectations.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana , CA
This is not my favorite when it's warm but it's soooo smooth when you take a cold shot! I usually get mine from any liquor store. Pretty affordable
Stefecia M.
Andover
This is our favorite go to vodka. You can not be disappointed with its amazing smooth finish. On the rocks or mixed in, doesn’t matter. Delicious.
Leslie T.
Never disappoints. This vodka is very clean and fresh. I really enjoy it with asplash of white grapefruit juice, perfect combination in the summer.
Jessica H.
mechanicsville
You just can't go wrong with grey goose. It's the best of the best but it'll dent those pockets it unless you find a decently priced liquor store.
Sabrina B.
Doral, FL
Really smooth vodka and the 1.75L is the perfect size for hosting a large get together or party. Great to leave out on the table for mixed drinks.
Heather K.
Boston, MA
If you like something that goes down smooth this is perfect for you, I don’t drink vodka straight but I’d imagine if you do this would be the best.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
Grey Goose comes in different sizes which is always appreciated perfect for party's or on the go. I truly love this vodka it's not too exspensive.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?