BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Megyn B.
Los Angeles
Easy drinking with a light mixer. My favorite drink is a vodka soda with a splash of cranberry. I am a replete customer and this vodka did meet my expectations. I would recommend this brand to others.
Ashlee S.
Honolulu, HI
4 stars because I will always go for Grey Goose if my store or bars are out of Tito’s or Ciroc. Grey Goose is affordable (especially if you have access to a military installation) and a trusted brand.
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
I love Grey Goose straight or with some mixes. I also love it in a Bloody Mary. It’s super smooth. A little pricey, but definitely worth the money. I’m never disappointed with my grey goose purchases.
Kennedy H.
Maineville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Probably the best vodka you will get that is mostly affordable. Does not have any bite, and it goes down smooth. It will mix well with any other drink and is fancy enough to be considered “high class”
Jatnna G.
Bronx, NY
Taste like I’m drinking rubbing alcohol
As if I were to spill that over a cut and it’ll heal up . Lol just doesn’t taste pleasant I think me not being big on vodka overall puts me in an automatic no
Kenya H.
Baton Rouge, La
Love it, smooth to the taste highly recommend. One of my favorite vodka selections. Mix well with any flavor of your choice. The packaging is beautiful and well thought out. Highly recommended drink.
Kimberly S.
Morrisvale
Has a good taste and very smooth good by its self or with other drinks. I have tried other brands but gray goose has them bet with taste. I drink it quiet often. It is alittle expensive but worth it.
Kaila M.
Walnut creek, CA
Crowd pleaser. Anyone who goes to a party and sees that bottle is immediately impressed. Not only is the bottle pretty but the booze inside is VERY good. Easy to drink and isn’t as sharp going down.
Dawn D.
Westlake, LA
Absolutely hands down awesome. Pretty pricey but worth it. If you have a drink with a liquor connoisseur, this would be the one to impress them. Beautiful bottle, quality product, never disappoints!
Jenna C.
Albany, NY
Who doesn’t like grey goose? A top-shelf staple. I am not a fan of martinis so I can’t speak for the grey goose martinis. I like that there aren’t any artificial flavors in this it’s just good vodka.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?