BY GREY GOOSE #5 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1902)
Sarah S.
Phoenix
This vodka is very strong, if you’re looking to get drunk, this’ll do the job! On the downside, it has a that strong vodka taste (but don’t they all). Packaging is nice!
Cait W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love Grey Goose and my customers frequently order this brand. It is a smooth vodka well worth the price tag. There are many brands out there but this is a classic that does not disappoint
Marshani D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Smooth taste, my go-to vodka especially when in an upscale establishment. The alcohol taste is not too overwhelming like others that can tast like running alcohol
Alejandra L.
Spokane, WA
Hands down my favorite Vodka! When i have a choice this is the vodka that i always buy! It is smooth and has just the right bite to it. Also mixes well with anything!
bianca b.
When it comes to top shelf vodka this is always my choice. This is the smoothest vodka i have had. You can never go wrong with grey goose. The set the bar for vodka.
Sonija G.
Largo
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L perfect for bloody Mary drinks. Smooth, crispy and light tasting. It's also great with red bull itt any energy drink for that matter.
CLAUDIA G.
EL PASO
Love the taste , my favorite vodka. You can mix with pretty much any mixer. To name a few cramberry & lime, pineapple juice, tonic water, club soda, n many more.
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
This has always been my go to vodka of choice. I usually have this in mixed drinks. My oldie but goodie was always red bull and grey goose, not so much these days 😂
Myra S.
Pharr, TX
Smooth taste to it, its softer than more vodkas. It last longer than most as well, because like myself I don't need much, and on the plus side it isn't that pricey.
Jessica  T.
Not my favorite BUT it’s my husbands favorite. Can be purchased almost anywhere best price Costco! This is also something we always buy. I prefer a smoother vodka but if it’s not available I always opt for grey goose
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?